Profile for Redshark > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Sealey LED109C Cordless 30SMD LED Rechargeable Portable Floodlight Lithium-ion
Sealey LED109C Cordless 30SMD LED Rechargeable Portable Floodlight Lithium-ion
Offered by Toolstop_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These types of lights are very useful and surprisingly effective, 23 May 2015
These types of lights are very useful and surprisingly effective. Just note that contrary to the specs the battery in this one is power 7.4V and run time 3Ah. This is important when comparing power and run times with other models.

VO5 Extreme Style Rework Putty - 150 ml
VO5 Extreme Style Rework Putty - 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favourite hair product so far, 2 Mar. 2015
This is my favourite hair product so far. Inexpensive and nicer to use than others I tried. I just want the messed up hair look. Washing hands afterwards is easy as is washing it out of hair. No strong smell, what little it has is pleasant but barely noticeable.

Large Handi Hoop
Large Handi Hoop

4.0 out of 5 stars I suppose for many people this won't be a weakness but could be seen as a useful feature as it will actually stop your arm achin, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Large Handi Hoop (Misc.)
When the bag starts getting only moderately heavy the clamps give up gripping the black bag, otherwise this is a valuable aid to litter picking duties.
I suppose for many people this won't be a weakness but could be seen as a useful feature as it will actually stop your arm aching!
With the usual outdoor litter of crisp packets, bottles and cans the bag will get just over half full before it becomes too heavy for your arm and the clamps. The item is especially useful in windy weather.

Hanes Men's Contrast Sport T-Shirt No Logo
Hanes Men's Contrast Sport T-Shirt No Logo
Offered by Tomscabin

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra length very welcome., 8 Jan. 2015
This is a very good shirt. I like the looks, the feel of the material and the fact that it is much longer than my other shirts so it stays tucked into my trousers. Delivery was swift and secure. I have other shirts of this material but their shortness makes them uncomfortable (except for use during sports). Cotton shirts do not compare and soon look faded I find. This material seems to wick away sweat very well too. I have now bought four of these shirts.

Prym Sew-On Imitation Suede Elbow/Knee Patches Khaki Green (2pk)
Prym Sew-On Imitation Suede Elbow/Knee Patches Khaki Green (2pk)
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knee Patches, 6 Nov. 2014
These imitation suede patches are great. They have tiny pin holes to guide your sowing.

I've used them for over a year to give extended life to older good quality Craghoppers Kiwi trousers which are worth fixing as they are far better than recent examples. The old trousers had developed holes in the knees (and also the seams between the legs needed re-stitching).

Once repaired they make great work wear and the patches give extra knee protection when kneeling down. The patches have also stood up to washing well so have been well worth the money for me.

HEAVY-DUTY CAR TYRE AIR COMPRESSOR INFLATOR 12V 140PSI
HEAVY-DUTY CAR TYRE AIR COMPRESSOR INFLATOR 12V 140PSI
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed so far., 11 April 2014
I had been using an inferior compressor that took ages to inflate my car tyres. It was very noisy too.

This one seems perfect for the job. I bought the connector which allows me to connect it to the car battery. I also sit it on a kneeling pad during use.

The quality of the item is amazing for the price with a good brass screw connection to the valve.

I even managed to pack it back into the box after use despite the lengthy cables which allow me to reach all four wheels of my large nissan primera car.

With an even bigger car I might struggle and need a longer lead for the battery connection as the Trixies one I bought is very short.

TRIXES Car Battery Clipon Cigarette Lighter Socket Adaptor 12v
TRIXES Car Battery Clipon Cigarette Lighter Socket Adaptor 12v
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Enables connection to car battery rather than cigarette socket., 11 April 2014
This seems perfect, though the length is very short and may not suit some applications.

I wanted to connect my air compressor to the battery rather than the cigarette socket which I find is a less reliable connection. It also avoids blowing the fuse protecting the cigarette socket.

The clips, wire and connector are good quality.

Essential Aroma Premium Lanolin Anhydrous (Wool Wax) Low Odour (100g)
Essential Aroma Premium Lanolin Anhydrous (Wool Wax) Low Odour (100g)
Offered by Natures-Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 April 2014
I am pleased with this virtually odourless product that is good for the skin. I started using olive oil to help spread it as it is very thick, but I have got used to this property and use it neat now.

Neewer Black Auto PIR 15LEDS Infrared Motion Detector Wireless Sensor LED Light Lamp
Offered by standbyonglobal

1.0 out of 5 stars Motionless, 26 Mar. 2014
The unit looks good for the price and gives off a reasonable amount of light once batteries are installed.

However, the essential motion sensor function does not work on mine so I am getting a refund without any difficulty from the seller.

A shame faulty goods are sent out but I guess it would take up too much time to check them.

At least the company standbyonglobal are very good in their customer service.

As they do not have any more left I have now found the item offered at half the price from a Hong Kong seller via Amazon.

Puregadgets© Universal Brake Caliper Piston Rewind Wind Back Tool Kit 22 34 Piece set
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Nissan Primera owner pleased to have the right tool at last., 26 Mar. 2014
The right handed tool in this set, when combined with the four-peg disc labelled E in my set is the right tool for the rear lucas brakes on my year 200 P11-144 primera.

The piston on these needs to be rewound into the bore when changing pads.First I put some silicone grease under the rubber boot and also some on the boot to preserve it when it is twisted.

I have messed around with long-nosed pliers, a laser tool and a laser adaptor without finding anything that would fit well.

This tool makes working on the brakes on my car a pleasure as they are now so easy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8