Profile for Pavol > Reviews

Content by Pavol

Pavol

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter Illustrated Editi)
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful book for all Harry Potter fans and great experience for newcomers, 11 Nov. 2015
I really love this new Illustrated Edition. Book is huge and full of stunning images. I am really happy, that I bought this book, and I am looking forward for all other illustrated edition books from this series.

Unfortunately my copy has one small flaw with print error with smudged letters on one page.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Foals Live at the Royal Albert Hall [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Foals Live at the Royal Albert Hall [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Foals

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning gig!, 13 Mar. 2014
Foals is my favourite band and this Blu-Ray worth every cent. Stunning gig and huge amount of exclusive extra content! I recommend it.

So Long, See You Tomorrow [Limited Edition Digipack]
So Long, See You Tomorrow [Limited Edition Digipack]

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again, I am very surprised!, 13 Mar. 2014
Great album. Is is very nice, that this is the fourth BBC album, and they are still able to come with something new and unique.

Tourist History: Deluxe Edition
Tourist History: Deluxe Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure for ears, 26 Jan. 2011
Tourist History by Two Door Cinema Club is great CD full of hits. Some guitar solos remainding me my favourite band Foals. I really love this kind of music. On the second CD is a bonus song Kids, which is really good. I don't like remixes of original songs, but remixes on second deluxe CD are enjoyable.