Profile for Izabela > Reviews

Content by Izabela

Izabela

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Miele Complete C2 Power Line Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 4.5 L, 1200 W - Black
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one I ever had, 20 July 2017
Just WOW! Best one I ever had. I can see this is one of those purchases you will never regret!

Julia Donaldson Songbirds Phonics Activity Book 1-8, Oxford Reading Tree
Julia Donaldson Songbirds Phonics Activity Book 1-8, Oxford Reading Tree
Offered by Bargain Boxsets Worldwide**SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS**

2.0 out of 5 stars Had better ones!, 21 Nov. 2016
It doesn't have that much in each book and my daughter didn't seem anger long in activities. Had better ones!

#1 Original Silicone Swimming Cap for Women and Men - Long Hair, Thick or Short - Average/Large Heads - FREE Shipping- With Ergonomic Ear Pockets to Cover Ears - Anti-Tear - Stronger Than Latex Swim Hats - Great for Adults, Older Kids, Boys and Girls - 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee - FREE Nose Clip (Black)
Offered by Zoma UK

Speedo Junior Sea Squad Mask Goggles - Clear/Pink, One Size
Speedo Junior Sea Squad Mask Goggles - Clear/Pink, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra money!!, 21 Nov. 2016
The best googles you can get! Material strap means NO hair getting in the way and being pulled out. I only regret that I had to get through 3 others to finally get to this one!!

The Complete Homeopathy Handbook: A Guide to Everyday Health Care
The Complete Homeopathy Handbook: A Guide to Everyday Health Care
by Miranda Castro

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2016
Very easy to read and follow. Fantastic for somebody who never knew much about homeopathy.

Whisper TEAL Wipe Clean Tablecloth Vinyl PVC by Karina Home 200cm x 137cm
Whisper TEAL Wipe Clean Tablecloth Vinyl PVC by Karina Home 200cm x 137cm
Offered by Home-Expressions

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best table cloths we had, 21 Nov. 2016
One of the best table cloths we had! It has a nice texture and looks very lovely. We have only a small table so could cut it in half and now have two :) easy to wipe!

InEssence© New Mellow Rose Pink Pinless Viscose Jersey Ready to wear Scarf Regular Size Hijab
Offered by IDH Fashion GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need!, 21 Nov. 2016
It fits very well and certainly does not need pins. I have ordered it for my trip to Dubai as want to wear out of respect, it looks very stylish and seems very comfortable to wear.

Vax C86-PB-Be Performance 12 Cylinder Vacuum
Vax C86-PB-Be Performance 12 Cylinder Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little vacuum cleaner!, 19 Aug. 2016
Amazing find for the money you pay. It works well, sucks like a dream and easy to clean. What more do you want!?

Oral-B Pro 2000 3D White Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 19 Aug. 2016
Bought it after my Philips Sonicare reached the end of its life. What a HUGE waste of money! After 2 months my teeth got noticeably worst (despite of no change to my routine). I ended up with infected gums and paid for Philips once again (wanting to save money didn't work well here!) it is noisy (compared to Sonicare) and my husband suffered similar issue - coincidence - I think NOT! Looks good on the package but this unfortunately is a poor choice and you are much better to spend a bit more in the first place

Oral-B Pro 2500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Black (Packaging May Vary) - Ships with a UK 2 pin plug

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 19 Aug. 2016