Profile for RB > Reviews

Starling nest box
Starling nest box
Offered by Riverside Woodcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars My previous star rating came up as 3, why ..., 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Starling nest box (Misc.)
My previous star rating came up as 3, why I do not know, this was 5 star on all counts.

D-Link DHP-W310AV/B PowerLine AV 500 Wireless Extender
D-Link DHP-W310AV/B PowerLine AV 500 Wireless Extender

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed customer, 28 Aug. 2013
I already have a D-Link power line set which worked well.I bought the extender to facilitate handheld tablets. After 6 weeks the device is still not set up and the support from D-Link is non existent. They do not reply to emails and the telephone line is a 10p per minute job. I have been waiting on the telephone for more than an hour, twice! The support on the web site is all about FAQs from long since passed products. I find it impossible to access the setup utility; it jams my browser and says the page cannot be displayed. After an hour or more trying to make the access I become very despondent. Looking at the forums many customers have experienced the same problem. The final sting in the tail was that I have had to reconfigure my original set up as trying to configure this device stopped it from working. This device does not do what it says on the tin.

Pure Siesta Mi Series 2 Digital Radio Alarm Clock DAB/FM - White
Pure Siesta Mi Series 2 Digital Radio Alarm Clock DAB/FM - White
Offered by Hughes Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Pure Siesta Radio, 28 Feb. 2013
When I opened the package I thought this is a nice looking and well designed product. It was very easy to set up as well, but the sound quality was very poor. Indistinct and blurred. The product was bought to replace a £5 Sony am/fm unit that is about 20 years old, but the DAB & FM sound was simply nowhere near as good as the old Sony. I have returned the product.