Profile for Mrs L P Ellis > Reviews

Content by Mrs L P Ellis

Mrs L P Ellis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
49 Quick Ways to Market Your Business for Free: An Instant Guide to Marketing Success

4.0 out of 5 stars Market Your Business for free, 5 Jun. 2014
Interesting read, easy to pick up and put down so haven't read all of it yet. I would recommend it.

1200 and 1500 Calories Diets
1200 and 1500 Calories Diets

4.0 out of 5 stars 1200 and 1500 Calorie Diets, 30 May 2014
This review is from: 1200 and 1500 Calories Diets (App)
Pleased with the item it does what it says on the tin providing calorie controlled diets that are easy to follow.

HD Camera Camcorder
HD Camera Camcorder

2.0 out of 5 stars HD Camera Camcorder, 30 May 2014
This review is from: HD Camera Camcorder (App)
Not particularly user friendly and there isn't clear guidance available as to how to use it properly. I wouldn't recommend this.

Facebook
Facebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Facebook, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Facebook (App)
Awesome. Love it on my kindle as it is a much better screen to facebook with than my mobile phone.

eBay
eBay

5.0 out of 5 stars e bay, 30 May 2014
This review is from: eBay (App)
I haven't used it as yet but from what I can see, it is really good. I love the fact that I can use my kindle to monitor my e bay activity and I am planning to use the photos from my kindle to upload and sell on e bay from it too.

Chris Brasher: The Authorised Biography
Chris Brasher: The Authorised Biography

4.0 out of 5 stars Chris Brasher. The Authorised Biography, 30 May 2014
Good read if you are interested in the Marathon and its history etc. However I haven't had chance to read all of it yet so not a particularly constructive reviewer.

Roulette Royale - Casino
Roulette Royale - Casino

4.0 out of 5 stars Roulette Royale, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Roulette Royale - Casino (App)
I got it for my husband to entertain him whilst waiting in the airport. It kept him busy, so it did the trick and so I am pleased with the purchase.

Classic 21 BlackJack
Classic 21 BlackJack

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic 21 Blackjack, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Classic 21 BlackJack (App)

Notepad for Kindle Fire
Notepad for Kindle Fire

3.0 out of 5 stars Notepad, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Notepad for Kindle Fire (App)
It is okay although not particularly user friendly. However for the odd occasion i am likely to use it I am happy enough with it.

Olive Office Premium
Olive Office Premium

1.0 out of 5 stars Olive Office Premium, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Olive Office Premium (App)
As stated in my previous review. I purchased Olive Office Premium with the coins I had available. I received the confirmation of my purchase but did not receive the App? I went on the troubleshooting link but that was no help either??

Page: 1 | 2 | 3