Profile for Yiddo85 > Reviews

Yiddo85 "Yiddo85" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice support and great for neck pain, 4 Oct. 2013
I suffer a lot from neck pain as I try and correct the muscle weakness in my traps.

I needed something to lay on top of a pillow and support my head while watching tv or reading.

This is wonderful for just that, I also am using it in place or a rolled up towel to place under my neck to sleep on as my memory foam pillows are slightly too thick.

Highly recommend and a v.good price.

Jigger Spirit Measure 15/30ml
Jigger Spirit Measure 15/30ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 27 Sept. 2013
I needed this measurement to take my MCT Oil first thing in the morning. Funnily enough I do not drink any alcohol :)

It allowed me to drink 15ml of oil exactly as I needed it to and as a measure for alcohol would work perfectly.

Well made and look exactly as displayed, but a little overpriced.

20 Pairs of Moldex Spark 7800 Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Moldex Spark 7800 Ear Plugs
Offered by Tiger Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Sept. 2013
I live in an annexe and sometimes hear people in the main house talking and I need my sleep badly!

These do the job perfectly and block out around 35db more than enough for the deep tone of voice.

Roll them up insert hold and allow them to expand. Perfect! Highly recommend! Do not underestimate sleep especially if you exercise a lot like me, you are losing valuable muscle growing time.

Habitrail OVO Loft Hamster Cage
Habitrail OVO Loft Hamster Cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Hamster Cage, 28 Aug. 2013
I have owned hamsters for around 10 years as I rent and move from place to place so it is not possible to have a large pet.

Rodents are great but the most important thing they need is a home that is suitable. I have had many types of cage before but this one seems to have hit the nail on the head. I love the way it looks, modern and fashionable and has all the added extra's that you and your rodent needs. This is ideal for a Syrian who loves living alone and need plenty of space.

The cage takes literally seconds to put together and comes with everything shown with the OVO Loft model, wheel and house or storage room my hamster seems to use it for and a Maze cardboard insert however I chose not to use this as the space inside without it is a luxury for my hamster. The cage fits together perfectly and is very well made, the roof is excellent to gain access from above and the sliding doors allow me to give the hamster some access to the outside world without needing to lift her out.

Coming from a smaller cage that she is just too big for now this gives her plenty of room to move around in and is sturdy and will be very hard wearing in the long run. One of the more important aspects for me personally is the high concealed sides and carefully positioned air holes, this means that you do have sawdust all over the place when my little lady starts digging and jumping around. The only thing I am slightly concerned with is the clever and funky looking water bottle, she seems confused by it and how it works so you may need to squeeze the sides to begin with and let the rodent see where the water comes from.

Overall a superb cage roomy and full of possibilities, I have just ordered the OVO Den to attach to the other side. A*

Pralus Le 100%, dark chocolate bar
Pralus Le 100%, dark chocolate bar
Offered by Chocolate Trading Co

5.0 out of 5 stars A good strong chocolate without the bitterness of most., 23 Aug. 2013
Being ketogenic i am limited to what i can eat when in ketosis.

100% choc has 0 sugar low calories and a very good source of fat but most think it is horrible because of the bitter unsweet taste of strong dark chocolate, let me confirm this is no different in fact it is one of the strongest i have tasted.

You must adapt to dark chocolate first and would recommed a 90-99% bar to develop your palate, you can jump straight into this bar but be warned its deep flavour and thorough taste can be very bitter although i found this bar to not be as bitter as most.

A dark rich taste that keeps its cocoa flavour and very easy to consume compared to many stronger bitter varities.

Presented very well and formed into small chunks for consumption you get more for your money than its organic counterpart. Highly recommend.

Grenada Chocolate Company 100% Organic Dark Chocolate
Grenada Chocolate Company 100% Organic Dark Chocolate
Offered by Chocolate Trading Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of Flavour, organic delight., 23 Aug. 2013
Being ketogenic i am limited to what i can eat when in ketosis.

You must adapt to dark chocolate first and would recommed a 90-99% bar to develop your palate, you can jump straight into this bar but be warned its deep flavour and thorough taste can be very bitter and you find it difficult to eat to begin with.

Savoured slowly this chocolate brings out an amazing array of flavours from fruity to spicy and satisfies my need for chocolate without the sugar.

The homegrown and natural touches on the wrapper give it that organic feel and I will most certainly be buying again.

Isatori Morph Capsules Pack of 180
Isatori Morph Capsules Pack of 180

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but a very proactive and safe supplement to use., 22 Aug. 2013
I enjoy a good all round exercise routine consisting of cardio and also self assisted and bodyweight workouts. I dabble in weights occasionally but not enough to get big.

I wanted something to give me a little extra kick but without the serious side effects and after using Isatori Morph numerous I can say that this is a very good supplement.

Broken down you may notice that there is not a huge dose of each supplement entailed but when you do the math you are not spending any different to buying each supplement separate and mixing them yourself. The product may seem expensive but I like to take 6 on my workout days and 3 twice on non workouts and this keeps me going for 45 days. I cycle this every couple of months and I have noticed a nice gain in my muscle bulk and it certainly has improved my lean tissue and I improved my vasculinity.

I would highly recommend this not only because it has good properties but because it has no side effects apart from the odd tingle and feeling of motivation the tingle most likely from the reasonable dosage of Beta Alanine which too much can make you feel nauseous.

Give it a go but do not expect any more out of this than a miracle pill get your calorie deficit on track and use this as an aid like you should every supplement.

Buffalo HD-LB4.0TU3-EU 4TB DriveStation USB 3.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive
Buffalo HD-LB4.0TU3-EU 4TB DriveStation USB 3.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and Runs Hot, 17 Aug. 2013
Very good drive overall in that it looks good, runs very fast and stores an obscene amount of space.

The problem is that Buffalo have been lazy and implemented a socket and space for a small 20mm fan to sit in the back and get rid of the hot air that comes from such a large powerful hard drive being encased. Instead they didn't bother putting it in? These is just pure lazy if you ask me because everything is there for it to house a cooling fan and the additional 5-10oC that could be dropped made the whole difference for me and in the end I returned it.

Crystaldiskmark clocked me at 50oC under idle or general usage and I saw up to 60oC and red warnings when under heavy use and this would rise unless I unplugged and allowed it to cool. I am in the UK and temps are not above 20oC ambience.

Sad really but I returned to my 2TB version of this as it runs much cooler.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These do work but it depends if you are dieting or medically require them., 17 Aug. 2013
These do exactly as they say they check for traces of ketones in your urine and the density is calculated by the colour chart on the side. If you are using these for a medical reason the chart plays an important part in this.

However, if like me you are doing the ketogenic diet, carb cycling or for some the atkins diet all this will do is register that you are in ketosis and it does not matter what colour it is to confirm you are in this state. The only worry should be if it is darker purple as then you are not consuming enough water and/or you should see a doctor if this does not lighten with sufficient fluid intake.

If you are in ketosis you are in ketosis please do not mark this product down because you only show trace, I know fully well that I am in ketosis because my carbs are below 20 grams and sugar non existent but still I do not always register a positive reading because of my fluid intake. Do not use these every time you go to the toilet, once a day first thing in the morning should confirm if your diet is working for you.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2017 9:20 AM GMT

Naissance Unrefined Cocoa Butter 500g Certified Organic 100% Pure
Naissance Unrefined Cocoa Butter 500g Certified Organic 100% Pure
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars The luxury of Coco Butter, 31 July 2013
I use coconut oil to cook with from the same company and so I will only be speaking about this product as a moisturiser unmixed.

I have been using coco butter for a while now and it gives me a nice clean skin with a darkened look and on top of suntan works great for bronzing. I just wanted it to be more pure.

This is exactly what I got, it arrives in a tub broken down into rocks of coco butter as it is unrefined, the rocks are yellow and have a fine faint coco smell just as they should do. Pure natural coco butter.

They are the perfect size to use in order to apply straight to the skin I use an old cleaned out frying pan melt the rock and place it in a clean cup and allow it to cool until slightly thick and then apply straight onto my skin before bed.

I find this is perfectly good to use on my face as well to help my skin as opposed to the shop bought bottled versions of coco butter which leave me greasy. I can see this lasting me longer than my usual 500ml bottle and it produces a large amount of oil in each rock.

Please ignore the 1 star review who ordered something they know nothing about, this is clean pure and very well presented and for such a small price apply it to your skin for a month and compare the results you will not look back for £13.

Sublime.