Profile for Michael R. Simmons > Reviews

Content by Michael R. Simmons

Michael R. Simmons (West Wales)

SHRED Pair of Wooden Wood Gymnastic Olympic Crossfit Gym Rings 2x Hoops Workout
SHRED Pair of Wooden Wood Gymnastic Olympic Crossfit Gym Rings 2x Hoops Workout
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2016
Very good

Ultimate Guitar Tabs
Ultimate Guitar Tabs

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised it's so good, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
This is just what I wanted ....now I can learn what I want, when I want and where I want.

Attitude Performer Classical Guitar 4/4 Gig Bag in Olive and Beige
Attitude Performer Classical Guitar 4/4 Gig Bag in Olive and Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality...Well made...Now you can stop worrying..., 18 Aug. 2013
I am really pleased with my new Attitude gig bag.....The stitching is good and strong...several different ways of carrying (which is surprisingly handy.... am confident my guitar will now be safe...and kept at a more even temperature...It is such a relief i cant tell you.....for years I have turned up at various parties/pubs and clubs...wondering if some clown will damage my guitar...now i don't have that fear in the back of my mind.....I would recommend it to anyone....excellent value for money....also my 15 yr. old son feels a bit cooler turning up for his guitar lesson with it....Thanks and all the best...keep turning out products of this quality.......

Ray Sings, Basie Swings
Ray Sings, Basie Swings

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy It, 8 Nov. 2012
Well...Just buy it..When The Count Basie Orchestra were asked to arrange the music to some vocal performances by Ray Charles....nobody really expected such a great match..but those boys really kick...It's absolutely stunning...worth it for "Oh what a beautiful morning" alone.
As a child I remember hearing Ray Charles on the radio,whilst waiting for my Sunday lunch...I grabbed my dad,and asked who was singing...it was the first voice I ever heard that stood out..that was over 50 years ago and I've been a fan ever since...now this comes along...Wow! Just buy it,you wont be disappointed... Quite a few of my friends,young and old just love it..Get it. Mick

Urga / Close to Eden [NTSC][English, Subtitles]
Urga / Close to Eden [NTSC][English, Subtitles]
Dvd ~ Vladimir Gostyukhin

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Buy This, 5 Sept. 2011
Dont what ever you do buy this -- My Youngest daughter bought me this out of her birthday money ---I helped her choose it ---I've seen this film before and it's good ---The film quality is awful -- like a 3rd or 4th generation video copy --- yes it has english subtitles but the voice over in Russian is so badly done --with inapprpriate voices...Please dont buy this -- try and get a decent copy.

Sonic Language of Mythc
Sonic Language of Mythc
Offered by samurai media

5.0 out of 5 stars i cant believe what I've just heard, 5 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Sonic Language of Mythc (Audio CD)
I cant believe what I've just heard...A friend gave me this a while ago and I've just got round to listening to it..What an inspiration,this covers a lot of ground and as it progresses you'll be wishing it never ends..For me this is music of the highest standard and should be listened by any serious music fan.Its got everything including some great vocal parts and reinforces the point that music can enlighten and inspire us towards a more altruistic world. this album is beautiful and stunning...Get it..

Raf Kambhoji
Raf Kambhoji
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely stunning, 3 July 2007
This review is from: Raf Kambhoji (Audio CD)
About 13 years ago I was listening to John Taverners selection on Desert Island Discs and he played a track from this album. He also said it would be his choice if he could only take one record with him.I thought it was absolutely stunning..the most calming record I'd ever heard,By chance i found a copy on cassette in a closing down sale,so i bought it,later i found a copy on cd @C.M.Distribution in Harrogate Yorkshire(Their staff are extremely helpful).....While my wife was pregnant with our first child we played it a lot and immediately after the birth it was the first music our daughter heard,when the Health visiter heard it she thought it was just perfect for relaxing mums to be ...so lots of lucky children have benifited from it.As I dont know enough about the academic side of Dhrupad singing i can only say that along with the great Sitar players.. Venu players.. Tabla players, this music is of the highest quality and so gets in deep,All my children love it ..as do my more discerning friends..EVERY RECORD COLLECTION SHOULD HAVE THIS..Thankyou John Taverner.