Profile for Khana McCall > Reviews

Content by Khana McCall

Khana McCall "Fantasy Unusual" (South Devon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dovecraft Essentials - Colours Paper Pack 8"x8" (48 Sheets )
Dovecraft Essentials - Colours Paper Pack 8"x8" (48 Sheets )

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 April 2016
Good range of colours, brilliant for mounting. Good value. White on the back, colour on the front.

Art Gone Wild Plastic Tim Holtz Hearts Stencil
Art Gone Wild Plastic Tim Holtz Hearts Stencil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 April 2016
Lovely stencil, easy to use, with multiple uses.

Crafts Too Cutting die FLOURISH DEER - REINDEER - CTD17060
Crafts Too Cutting die FLOURISH DEER - REINDEER - CTD17060
Offered by Helen's Hobbies and Crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous die, 23 Jan. 2016
Beautiful die. Struggled to cut through foiled paper but cuts through ordinary paper fine.

Crafts Too Die And Embossing Stencil - Foliage
Crafts Too Die And Embossing Stencil - Foliage
Offered by Hobbybase

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty die but not very sharp, 23 Jan. 2016
This die struggled to cut through thick card and thin card. It needed a few passes. I think because it is coated in paint. The shape is lovely. For paper or embossing it's fine.

Sphere New Ladies Graphic Slogan Print T Shirt Vest Tank Tops (Once Upon a Time)

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 8 Aug. 2015
The seams are zigzag stitched, after washing the colours really faded - i liked it though. perfect little summer top and people commented on it too.

A Girl Called Jack: 100 delicious budget recipes
A Girl Called Jack: 100 delicious budget recipes
by Jack Monroe

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiration, 5 May 2014
The recipes are fantastic. The ones that contain beans and some of the lentils ones i could not get my 5yr old to eat. I have actually loved all of the recipes so far. yum. Really helped me to budget better too and gave me ideas for other value meals.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
The songs are fantastic, the characters are funny. Its a watch over and over again family film. One for the collection!

Just Dance 3 (Special Edition) - Move Required (PS3)
Just Dance 3 (Special Edition) - Move Required (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit-tastic, 20 May 2012
This game was a gift as was the playstation move. It was something I wanted after playing Just Dance on my friend's Wii. It has a good selection of songs and mash-ups to keep you interested. You can do a 7 day fitness plan also. This takes a bit of dedication but is worth it and not too difficult to achieve. It is an accessible, enjoyable and do-able dance game.
I have been playing it for 3 months on a regular basis and with dedication and notice a significant improvement in my fitness and my figure. I would like to be able to download more songs and dances. After 3 months it can get a little tedious and I have had to intersperse my 7 day plans with fitness dvds. I am going to also introduce sports champions. Another criticism would be that there is no warm up or cool down function. I would have liked guidance on stretches etc. also because I feel this would make it more beneficial.
Generally I have really enjoyed just dance 3 and I would not hesitate to purchase further add ons or games along these lines.
If you are a single mum this is perfect for you when the kiddy is in bed or at nursery. Sometimes I do it while my 3 year old watches and laughs/gets in the way. Also I let him do songs and wave the remote around. Fun for all the family hehe. You can fit it in around your life easily which is the best part. I even sometimes do it when dinners in the oven or before I get ready for work. A spare 30 mins is all you need.

Summer Infant Gentle Vibrations Toothbrush with 3 heads
Summer Infant Gentle Vibrations Toothbrush with 3 heads

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 24 Feb. 2010
When i got it it did not work already! Don't bother, just get a standard electric toothbrush with soft bristles.

The Puppet Company - My First Puppet - Hedgehog Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - My First Puppet - Hedgehog Hand Puppet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jan. 2010
My son is one year old and he loves this puppet :) Its great for peekaboo and tickle games and he likes to crawl around with it in his mouth like a puppy for some reason unbeknown to me. Every child should have a hand puppet! Its great to get a laugh out of them. It brings back memories for me from when i was a child too. This one is also safe from birth - a lovely and different present for a new born.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3