Profile for ltgr > Reviews

Old Souls [Cd+Dvd]
Old Souls [Cd+Dvd]
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars So. So. Good., 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Old Souls [Cd+Dvd] (Audio CD)
I've been listening to Deaf Havana for a long time and, admittedly, my interest began to slowly wane shortly after the departure of Ryan Mellor. A friend got me to listen to Old Souls the week of its release and I'm so, so glad I did. It's not like their old material and that's fine - they'd be a boring band if they were just replicating their previous music. I think a part of me actually prefers this sound. I've listened to this album back-to-front numerous times. In fact, I'm doing that right now. Buy it. It's so worth it.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 9 Sept. 2012
This is my first tablet. I draw a lot as a hobby (and I study A level Art). I thought about looking into digital art and decided on this tablet.

I worried that maybe it was a bit small at first, in terms of workspace, but the size is actually fine. For my first tablet, I have no problem with it although it can be easy to click on the buttons on the pen by accident, which can get frustrating. It doesn't take long at all to get used to drawing with it though. I don't really use the ArtRage software that comes with it but from a drawing perspective, so long as you have a good program to use this with, it's great. Yeah, all in all, great product.