Profile for I Williams > Reviews

Elite Deboyo Vacuum Bottle - Stainless Steel, 0.5 Litre
Elite Deboyo Vacuum Bottle - Stainless Steel, 0.5 Litre
Offered by MBH-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good cycling flask, 13 Nov. 2013
The sport lid shouldn't be used for hot drinks as they will burn your mouth! Save this for when using cold drinks in the summer.
I use the normal thermal lid for tea when I cycle to the footy and it's still piping hot 3 hours later. Make sure it is preheated properly and it works fantastically well.
Might not suit all bottle cages but both my metal one and my carbon one hold it nice and securely.

Smartwool  NTS Mid 250 Cuffed Beanie  - Black, One Size
Smartwool NTS Mid 250 Cuffed Beanie - Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality merino, 3 Nov. 2013
As a cyclist I swear by merino clothing and the quality of this hat is right up there with the best I own. Extremely smooth and itch-free on my hair-free head, very light, great warmth and obviously breathes well and wicks sweat. Good amounts of stretch means it fits my very large head comfortably. Fantastic hat and will probably order a spare soon.

A-Data ASH14-1TU3-CBK 2.5 inch 1TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive with Transfer Rates Up to 5 GB/s - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working within 4 months, 28 July 2013
Really liked this product at first. Used it to backup my complete PC hard drive and it was very easy to use.
Sadly after 3 months or so using it once a week it failed during a backup. Subsequently it failed to be recognised by the computer and just made beeping noises when plugged into the USB port. Thankfully I only use it as a backup so I haven't lost any data.