Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Miss Cynthia M Barnes > Reviews

Content by Miss Cynthia M...

Miss Cynthia M Barnes

Page: 1 | 2
Youpin 2pcs 7 Color Changing Rose Flower Night Light,Rose Shape Candle LED Mostone Night Lamp Colorama Light Novelty Romantic Plastic Cute Lamp For Room Christmas Party Decor Decoration
Offered by A-COCOTOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug. 2016
I bought this item for my grand children, they are lovely!

Youpin 7 Color Changing Football Night Light,Modern Football Shape LED Mostone Night Lamp Colorama Light Novelty Romantic Plastic Cute Lamp For Room Christmas Party Decor
Offered by efusionn

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug. 2016
I bought this items for my grandchildren, they are lovely!

Anything He Wants: Castaway (A Novel)
Anything He Wants: Castaway (A Novel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Anything he wants is only half the novel - its ..., 22 Feb. 2015
Anything he wants is only half the novel - its beyond belief, I have bought 10 novels by Sara Fawkes on Anything He Wants, so I brought the novel so I can have the complete novel!

Bridget Jones Diary: Double Pack [DVD]
Bridget Jones Diary: Double Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Renee Zellweger

5.0 out of 5 stars well it domestic get better than this, 5 Oct. 2014
Colon Firth and Renee Zellweger what a double act and Hugh Grant, well it domestic get better than this. I enjoyed it tremendously!

Flight of the Navigator [DVD] [1986]
Flight of the Navigator [DVD] [1986]
Dvd ~ Randal Kleiser
Offered by ludovico_institute

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it in video because my children loved it and now I bought it for my grandchildren, 5 Oct. 2014
As a childrens dvd it is a classic. I bought it in video because my children loved it and now I bought it for my grandchildren.

Four Weddings and a Funeral [DVD] [1994]
Four Weddings and a Funeral [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Hugh Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Four Weddings and a Funeral, 15 July 2014
I love Four Weddings and a Funeral, I have a video of this and I thought it was get a dvd. I can throw away my video and dvd has extra quality and I can watch it when ever I like.

The Shawshank Redemption [DVD] [1995]
The Shawshank Redemption [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Tim Robbins
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Shawshank Redemption, 23 May 2014
A absolute classic. I love Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman and I have watched it so many times on TV, I thought I would get and then I watch it whenever I want to.

Charles Bentley European Nordic Spruce Wooden Outdoor Wheelie Bin Storage Unit - Double - Includes 10 Year Guarantee
Offered by BuyDirect4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Outdoor Double Wheelie Bin, 18 May 2014
I am writing to say the Double Wheelie Bin was so officially well done. It was a bit flimsy, but the doors on the outside very over layered and very so neat and tidy.

Rogue's Passion (Iron Portal Paranormal Romance Series)
Rogue's Passion (Iron Portal Paranormal Romance Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Rogue's Passion, 12 Feb. 2014
This is second book of the triology. It was almost us good us the 1st book, but it does not use the use the portal into the next wood, except at the very end.

Peter Cook and Dudley Moore - The Very Best of Goodbye Again [DVD] [2005]
Peter Cook and Dudley Moore - The Very Best of Goodbye Again [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Peter Cook
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars The very best of goodbye again, 25 Jan. 2014
I very much enjoyed this dvd. I been years since I watched Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, I never realised how funny they were. I would thoroughly recommend this dvd.

Page: 1 | 2