Profile for Zoonie > Reviews

Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie [DVD]
Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Saunders

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so Fabulous, 13 July 2016
Loved the TV show, love the cast, so rushed to the cinema to see this film in its first week. I did not laugh once, or even smile. The jokes are recycled ; the setting is corny (let's copy 'Are You Being Served ' by heading for the sun.) The drunken duo falling out of cars has been done to death. Sorry Sweeties, but you should have stopped when you were ahead.

AEG AE9920UKEL Aero Performer Cyclonic Pet Bag less Cylinder Vacuum, 800 W, Iris Sky Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars I like the colour. That is the only positive, 17 Dec. 2015
I like the colour. That is the only positive. It makes vacuuming a chore and it left me with aching wrists and a sore back, so after a couple of tries I went back to my elderly Dyson. If you have a lot of rugs, you will hate the AEG because it can't clean rugs on account of being so strong. It picks them up off the ground EVERY TIME, even on a reduced setting.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Green  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Green (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars A success!, 6 Mar. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present. Recipient tells me he uses it every day, on transport to work and when he is out jogging. (And no, he is not just being nice. He is NEVER less than brutally honest! )

The Widower [DVD]
The Widower [DVD]
Dvd ~ Archie Panjabi
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly absorbing, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Widower [DVD] (DVD)
Flicking through TV Channels I caught a snatch of this and was so drawn in by the plot and acting that I had to send for the DVD.
Your attention never wavers for a second, so in a real sense it is truly gripping. The Widower is deliciously chilling but not
so scary that you will be scared to go to bed afterwards, I recommend watching all three episodes at one sitting, which only takes around two and a quarter hours.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2015 3:14 AM BST

Blue Horse Hopper, Pump Included
Blue Horse Hopper, Pump Included
Offered by Apple Round Global Trading LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars A galloping success, 18 Jan. 2015
I have to thank the honesty of the other reviews which led me to send two of these toys, sight unseen, to little nieces.
The feedback is very positive "The twins absolutely love their bouncy horses and we can't get them to stop playing with them."

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A solid well-made machine with a serious flaw, 16 Jan. 2015
A solid well-made machine which has many good features, especially the 15 minute quick wash for freshening things up.
I have owned this machine now for a couple of years and I cannot mark it higher than three stars. I would never have bought it if I had known that it has NO SEPARATE SPIN CYCLE . All you can do is 'rinse and spin' which takes in more water.
I thought at first I was mistaken and there must be a spin cycle somewhere , but there is none.
Having just removed a sopping bath mat from the drum on a snowy afternoon, I realise I am going to have to
have to order a separate spin dryer to make up in future for this major deficiency in what would otherwise be a top class machine.

Florabotanica Eau de Parfum 100ml spray from Balenciaga
Florabotanica Eau de Parfum 100ml spray from Balenciaga
Offered by Prestige Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars It is so subtle that I did not appreciate just how good it is until I had worn it a few ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This was a present. It is so subtle that I did not appreciate just how good it is until I had worn it a few times. It is never overpowering as some perfumes are. Instead of asking "What is your perfume?" people tend instead to say things like "What is that lovely smell?" As a bonus, the bottle is lovely and will make a good dressing table ornament when it is empty. (No-one keeps perfume exposed to the light, even in a classy bottle. Perfume should be stored in the dark to maintain its strength.)

New "Rejuvopedic" 10 cms (4 Inch)Single Bed "Microlite" Microfibre Mattress Topper Protector, Box Stitched, 230 TC Cover & Elasticated Corner Straps
Offered by The Linen Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this, 3 Jan. 2015
A chair bed used only occasionally is now transformed from near torture to an acceptable level of comfort. I am glad I made this purchase.
(The zipped bag makes for easy storage which might otherwise be a problem )

Red Horse Hopper, Pump Included
Red Horse Hopper, Pump Included

5.0 out of 5 stars A galloping success, 31 Dec. 2014

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum - 50 ml
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells like a summer's afternoon in heaven, 12 Nov. 2014
Beautiful. And a little splash lingers for a long time. I truly love it. This was a present, but I could not have chosen better myself.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17