Profile for Biggles 132 > Reviews

Content by Biggles 132

Biggles 132 (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
KING DO WAY Pack Of 4 Reusable Refillable Coffee Capsules with 1Pc Plastic Spoon For Dolce Gusto Brewers Reuse Refill Cup
Offered by Wosirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Replacement for Pre-packed Coffee pods, 17 May 2017
I have used the dolce gusto coffee machine for about 5 or 6 years now. I have always been pleased with the quality of the coffee produced by the machine - especially the Americano and the decaf blends. However, I have been frequently harassed by my better half about the harm I am doing to the environment by using these disposable coffee pods. I therefore took a chance and ordered these refillable coffee pods; with the low cost of the pods I was not expecting a lot from them. However, I have been very pleasantly surprised. Providing you load them up with good coffee - I use 2 scoops of coffee using the included coffee scoop - and tamp it down you get a very good cup of coffee. I also use the trick of stopping the flow of water every 15 seconds or so, wait 15 seconds and start the flow again. This gives a much richer blend of coffee which is more to my taste. It is also very important to line the pod up with the pin from which the water jets out of the machine. All in all it produces an excellent cup of coffee and, hopefully, I will not be criticised again for helping to destroy the planet. The pods took quite a while to arrive; however, they were shipped from China, via Hong Kong.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Everlasting Comfort 100% Pure Memory Foam Luxury Seat Cushion, Orthopedic Design To Relieve Back, Sciatica and Tailbone Pain
Offered by Upper Echelon Products UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at last, 6 May 2017
My partner suffers from sciatica and this cushion has provided great comfort for her. It is a quality product that is well made and, through Amazon, was quickly delivered.

Betron Apple Certified Lightning Connector, Durable Charger Cable for iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPad Mini, 1Meters - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and Reasonably Priced Lightning Charging Cable, 3 May 2017
I particularly like this cable, it is reasonably priced and has a different finish making it easy to find amongst other charging cables.

Circulon 2 Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5-Piece - Black
Circulon 2 Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5-Piece - Black
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cookware, 30 April 2017
I purchased this cookware on one of the Amazon lightning deals. I have a couple of Circulon Hard Anodised pans and I have always been impressed by there functionality. Therefore, when these pans became available at a particularly reasonable price I purchased them. However, I had to return them. Nothing whatsoever to do with the quality or functionality of the cookware but the idiot who ordered them, me! I assumed that all Circilon was the same; however, this is not the case and this cookware does not work on induction Hobs. In all fairness to Circulon this is stated on the advert for the cookware but I failed to notice it - I still believe that Circulon pans are the best. Thank you also to Amazon for the ease with which I was able to return them.

Volkswagen GOLF VI 5 Door  2008-2012 Matte Black Vinyl Bumper Protector With Easy Install Kit
Offered by Unique Car Mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful piece of kit, 27 April 2017
Pleased with my purchase, does the job of hiding minor scratches on the rear bumper of my car and, with the aid of the video referred to by the seller, was easy to fit.

Kärcher FJ6 Foam Jet Nozzle with 0.6 L Capacity Foamer for Pressure Washer Accessory

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the usual high standards of Karcher, 4 April 2017
I have long been a fan of Karcher products; I currently have a number of them including a pressure washer, a steam cleaner and a window vac. I have always found their products to be durable and of good quality. However the foam jet nozzle with 0.6L capacity was not. On first use the little "yellow sprocket" which attaches the foam jet to the pressure washer handle broke free and lodged itself in the handle. I thought that I would not only have a useless foam jet but that I would incur the expense of having to replace the handle of my pressure washer. However, eventually I managed to get the little "yellow sprocket" out of the pressure washer handle. I am disappointed with this product which does not meet the usually high standards achieved by Karcher products. On the positive side, I contacted Amazon who immediately emailed me a returns lable which I stuck on the box the foam jet came in and took it to the local Post Office to be retuned and a refund - very easy.

VonHaus 4 Watch and Cufflink Display Box with Drawer | Brown Faux Leather
VonHaus 4 Watch and Cufflink Display Box with Drawer | Brown Faux Leather
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars An excelling display box, 8 Mar. 2017
A very useful little display box, practical, of good quality and supplied at a reasonable price. This display box looks good on my dressing table and will undoubtedly keep my watches in good condition and also enable me to access my cuff links and collar bones with ease. At the price provided you cannot go wrong.

Crew Clothing Men's Classic Pique Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Grey (Grey Marl), Large

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Polo Shirt, 7 Feb. 2017
I have a number of Crew Clothing polo shirts and, as with all Crew Clothing, this polo shirt is of excellent quality, a good fit and it washes well.

Organico Porcini Risotto Organic Ready Mix 250 g (Pack of 4)
Organico Porcini Risotto Organic Ready Mix 250 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Risotto Mix that is Very Easy to Use., 7 Feb. 2017
I have been delighted with this product; it not only makes excellent risotto but it is very easy to use.

Bluetooth Headphones,TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Running Earphones Wireless Stereo Sports Headphone - Sweatproof Running and Exercise In-Ear Headphone (aptX, 10 Hour Play Time, Built-in Mic, CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling, Ergonomic Behind-Head Design)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set of Bluetooth headphones, 26 Oct. 2016
Really impressed with these Bluetooth headphones. Found them to be very easy to pair with other Bluetooth devices and the sound quality to be excellent. It takes a little while to get used to the fit but once you get used to it they are comfortable and certainly a lot better than having a connecting lead getting in the way. I bought these Bluetooth headphones on an Amazon deal offer at less than half the usual price so they were good value for money. A good set of Bluetooth headphones that fully meet your needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6