Profile for Malva > Reviews

Rayware Mason Cash Original Cane Batter Bowl
Rayware Mason Cash Original Cane Batter Bowl
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 May 2016
I do like this item. It is very useful for my kitchen purpuses as well as nice on display.

Tea Dance 1920s 30s 40s Vintage Tea Party
Tea Dance 1920s 30s 40s Vintage Tea Party
Offered by Past Perfect Vintage Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and nostalgic, 1 July 2013
Very sweet and nostalgic music. Just what I wanted to create proper atmosphere at my planned vintage party. I do like to listen to it also on my one, it's perfect to dream a little.

Where the Lion Roars: An 1890 African Colonial Cookery Book
Where the Lion Roars: An 1890 African Colonial Cookery Book
by Mrs. A. R. Barnes

4.0 out of 5 stars If you want to understand South African history better - you can, 12 April 2013
Very interesting book for those who, like me, are interested not only in recipes , but in the history of cooking.

Made in Sicily
Made in Sicily
by Giorgio Locatelli

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book, 2 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Made in Sicily (Hardcover)
Having been charmed by Sicily some years ago, I wanted to have exact book to use as guide to revive my food remembrances. I wanted to have something quite authentic, but realistic. Couldn't find it. Now I have it! The book by Lokatelli is packed with very adekvate and precise, easy-to-follow recipes. If you like me are fond not only of recipes, but also of stories behind them, it is just book for you.