Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Nichola J Langton > Reviews

Content by Nichola J Langton

Nichola J Langton

Page: 1 | 2
Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings
Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings

3.0 out of 5 stars different, 16 Sept. 2015
A good game with a slightly different theme in each world. Puzzles were very easy and the game was way too short. I feel robbed of my 4 quid!

Fearful Tales: Hansel & Gretel Collector's Edition
Fearful Tales: Hansel & Gretel Collector's Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 30 April 2015
A beautiful and charming game with the right mix of everything. Only complaint is that it wasn't very long and the bonus chapter was completed in hardly anytime at all. The length is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars but loved it all the same :)

Yellow Crocus
Yellow Crocus

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Yellow Crocus (Kindle Edition)
Read it in 2 sittings, I couldn't put it down. Totally believable story with the 2 main characters you really sympathized with. The story was brought alive by the gentle yet compelling story telling. LOVED IT

Cry Baby
Cry Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Cry Baby (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading Cry Baby and I was gripped from page 1. As a parent I really empathised with Erica and understood her decision to do anything necessary to keep her child safe and alive.
One of the best books I have read in a while with a fantastic twist in the tale.

Twelve Years A Slave
Twelve Years A Slave

2.0 out of 5 stars Ohhh..., 1 Mar. 2014
I know its probably a sin to say it but I found this book really boring, even the fact it was a true story couldn't keep me gripped. It was too slow for my liking. I can't believe I am saying this but I think I would rather have watched the film!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 1:27 PM BST

Killing Mum
Killing Mum

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Killing Mum (Kindle Edition)
Read this novella in half an hour and although the premise was good, I just didn't get it! Maybe I need to read it again - I think not!!

The Cabin
The Cabin

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Cabin (Kindle Edition)
I was really looking forward to this book but truthfully, was a little bit disappointed. Although it was very well written, the actual story was nothing special or original and didn't really get going until over halfway through the book.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

4.0 out of 5 stars fabby, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
This is a great game for the whole family. My little one is developing fantastic spatial awareness and will keep her occupied for short bursts of time.

Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition
Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars gutted, 14 Oct. 2013
As others have said, played fine up until I came to purchase the full game and it wouldn't let me. I will try a few more times but am not a happy bunny!

Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition
Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars fabby, 30 Sept. 2013
Another fantastic game. Interesting characters and short easy manageable scenes. Simple to play and games that were not too taxing on the old grey matter!!

Page: 1 | 2