Profile for Gilad A. > Reviews

Content by Gilad A.

Gilad A.

The Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll - D-Shaped (Packaging Varies)
The Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll - D-Shaped (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars keeping me at my seat, 8 Jan. 2014
as an office worker, I need to sit 10 or more hours a day by my desk. this lumbar roll makes the sit much more easier, and enables me to focus on my work instead on my sitting position.

Type S CU11822 Lumbar Cushion - Black
Type S CU11822 Lumbar Cushion - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I can drive comfortably, 8 Jan. 2014
as someone who suffers from back pain (too many hours sitting during the day) this cushion makes the day to day drive to work and back (almost three hours each day) a comfortable drive with painless results.

Wenger 600655 LEGACY 17" Triple-Gusset Laptop Case , Airport friendly with iPad/Tablet / eReader Pocket in Black / Grey {21 Litres}

5.0 out of 5 stars big but light, 8 Jan. 2014
a light case which help keeping both my lap top and the notepad folder in one bag when travelling. the Checkpoint Friendly Compartment proved very useful while going through airport security check.

Deadly 60 Backpack (Red)
Deadly 60 Backpack (Red)
Offered by Mrtoybox Ltd (We supply official Uk goods)

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what we needed, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Deadly 60 Backpack (Red) (Luggage)
we were looking for a small back pack for the kid to take with him to school and this back pack fitted the purpose wonderfully.

Alassio Conference Folder Zipped 3 Compartments A4 Leather-look Black Ref 30042
Alassio Conference Folder Zipped 3 Compartments A4 Leather-look Black Ref 30042

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and portable, 8 Jan. 2014
in a world of lap tops I might be one of the few left who still brings a notepad to a meeting. this folder helps me move around with a notepad (1 or more), pen, pencil and calculus without everything falling out of my hands. it also fits perfectly into my lap top handbag.