Profile for Mr. A. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Williams

Mr. A. Williams (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
64GB Micro SD Card Plus Adapter (Class 10 UHS-I MicroSDXC Extreme Pro Memory) 64 GB Ultra High Speed 90MB/s 600X UHS-1 Microsd SDXC Pack. Amplim® Cell Phone Tablet Flash (64G Performance TF G5)

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 29 July 2016
Delivered on timer, I have fitted the card to my tablet, it seemed to fill the memory with video's and documents. The transfer of information from my computer's SSD hard drive to my Samsung Galaxy tablet, seemed a little slow, but this may not have been the fault of the memory card,
I bought this card, as it looked to me that some other memory cards might have been illegal copies of the product. So far so good.

Soledi 6 Cell Set Pop Ice Mold Maker Lolly Jelly Mould Bar Tray Ice Cream Kitchen Tool Random Colour
Offered by YOKEYS

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop Ice Mold Lolly Maker., 20 Jun. 2016
Ideal for making ice lollies. They fit into the freezer with room to spare.Minor problems, the plastic lolly stick could do with being a little longer.
The molds are easily removed by running the plastic container under the tap for a few seconds. The molds fit into the container OK, but they are not as firm as I would like, but this does not stop the process of making lollies which takes about 4-5 hours when left in the freezer. The lollies are of an adequate size, but not as large as the commercial products on sale at the super markets.

CSL - 3m (metres) Full HD Premium Displayport (DP) on HDMI cable High Speed incl. audio transmission | 1080p | Displayport (plug M) to HDMI (plug A) | certified | Apple and PC
Offered by CSL-Computer

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions., Extra purchase of cable for my "set up.", 8 Jun. 2016
First impressions that the monitor, design looks very good (apart from one item). I had to turn the monitor upside down to find and insert the two cables (design fault in my opinion) I had to be careful, not to damage the monitor screen !

Finally the cables were in place. I immediately noticed a difference in brightness and contrast from my several year old monitor. It accepted the highest resolution 1920 x 1200, & 60 Hertz, refresh rate 6 milliseconds. using my GTX 760 graphics card.

Hopefully this product will last me for many years to come?

N.B. The cables supplied with the monitor did NOT fit from my graphics card DP port to the monitor DP port. An extra cable had to be purchased, from Amazon to get them to work, something that bumps the price up, when purchasing this item.

CSL - Full HD 3 Port HDMI Switch 1080p includes Remote control | with booster | HQ 3 Port Switch | 3 x IN / 1 x OUT | Dolby True HD / 3D Ready | intelligent Switch - automatic and manual switch function

4.0 out of 5 stars CSL - Full HD 3 Port HDMI Switch 1080p includes Remote control, etc., 10 May 2016
Received CSL - Full HD 3 Port HDMI Switch 1080p includes Remote control, yesterday. I have the output HDMI connected to the TV. The inputs are from a PVR (Panasonic make) and from an Amazon Fire stick.

The remote control has a battery (similar to a wrist watch battery (but larger). I connected these devices up OK, but when switching from one input to another it was rather slow.

I noticed on the main spliter box there was a 5 volt DC input (no 5 volt charger supplied) I had a 5 volt DC supply, and connected it to the main spliter box. The device was more responsive, and easier to change between HDMI connections.

It is a pity that a 5 volt DC supply unit is not supplied. but of course the would bump the price up.

DMiotech Digital Multimeter Multi Tester Capacitance Test AC/DC Voltage Current Resistance Continuity Diode Transistor hFE Meter LCD Backlight Display Smart-C
Offered by DealMux

4.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions- DMiotech Smart-C Digital Multimeter DMM, 25 Jan. 2016
The Multimeter "C" arrived today, first impressions, looks well made. The instruction book, in colour, & describes the functions very well.It has a "Light" and a "Hold" button. I would think that this multimeter will cover most of the functions that I will want to use it for. There are other models i.e. "A" and "B," which have different features, to the "C" model. The length of the cable and probes about 36". The digital read out is easy to see, and includes a 9 volt battery in the unit.

ClimeMET CM7048 Digital Wireless Temperature Weather Station.
ClimeMET CM7048 Digital Wireless Temperature Weather Station.
Offered by The UK Weather Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Jan. 2016
Just received this device, fairly easy to set up, clear to see the display which has back light. The most difficult part was screwing the outside temperature device into wood. The screws rare very small and can be easily lost, they seem to have a very small thread on the screws which makes them difficult to install.

Humax HDR-2000T 500GB Freeview HD Digital TV Recorder
Humax HDR-2000T 500GB Freeview HD Digital TV Recorder
Offered by Value AV Limited T/A ValueStores

2.0 out of 5 stars PROBLEMS WITH THE SOUND, 30 Dec. 2015
When it works it's fine, but too many problems, loosing sound. Otherwise a good device.

Maplin GX-100 Radio Transfer, PC / Mac, Keyboard
Maplin GX-100 Radio Transfer, PC / Mac, Keyboard
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

2.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this keyboard from Maplins direct, I have ..., 19 Nov. 2015
I purchased this keyboard from Maplins direct, I have replaced the device with 2 x AAA batteries twice since new.The product was ideal for the limited space on my desk.But after 3 months, the keyboard died on me, I changed the batteries and the USB port for the wireless connection, but sill U.S.
Now I have the inconvenience to taking it back to the shop, and getting another. How long will the second keyboard last?

I have now exchanged the keyboard, and found to my surprise that the keyboard has a 3 year warranty, BUT when opening the package the letter "J" on the keyboard is missing, back to the store again ! The saga continues, I phoned the store, theyhad a new replacement keyboard, which I asked them to put on one side to await collection, but found out when going the the store for the ...... time (LOST COUNT) was. no replacent . I wll try again tomorrow.

Infiniti A4 Matt CD Label (100)
Infiniti A4 Matt CD Label (100)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average DVD labeler, 31 Oct. 2015
Very sticky label, which has a matte surface. The label is very thin, and sometimes difficult to peel off. Otherwise average.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6