Profile for DW > Reviews

DW

Artis Electronic Foot File Dry Hard Skin Remover Pedicure Kit
Artis Electronic Foot File Dry Hard Skin Remover Pedicure Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 22 May 2014
It is a nightmare to turn on. Then when you do get it to turn on and get going (yes those seem to be 2 different things entirely) it runs very slow and keeps stopping and this is with using top of the range batteries rather than cheaper makes.

Acer Aspire E1-530 15.6-inch Laptop (Iron) - (Intel Pentium 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 22 May 2014
Aside from coming with WIndows 8.1 this laptop is okay. I wish it had come with a choice between Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 but after tweaking it and purchasing Start8 I have my old windows look back. Sucks I can't run Google Desktop on it but that is Windows fault not Acers. The laptop is not very fast but does play 1080 HD video. The HDMI output looks a little washed out compared to the last Acer I ran before this.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 22 May 2014
I purchased this for my wife as an early birthday present. She has used maybe 6 times. It has a huge hole at the back of this near to the bottom. It has never had more than about 10 litres in it.

I am now trying a completely different make as this is terrible. Avoid it.

J.r.'s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce 18 Oz(Pack of 2)
J.r.'s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce 18 Oz(Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 May 2013
Have previously bought this directly from WWE Shop. This sauce is delicious. I recommend it. Will buy it again from here.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 19 May 2013
Made DVD's with these discs and they don't work properly.

Made DVD's with Maxell discs in exactly the same way and they work fine.

Verdict: Don't buy the Amazon discs.

Barcelona (New Orchestrated Version)
Barcelona (New Orchestrated Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Barcelona, 8 Nov. 2012
I feel this is how Freddie should have (perhaps he possibly did want to have) had this originally.

Having a full orchestra providing the music rather than keyboards is fantastic and in my opinion gives a song I already enjoyed an even better sound.

Freddie may have sadly passed on but his music lives on and Freddie still has a place in our hearts and is remembered fondly.