Profile for Outtashape > Reviews

Content by Outtashape

Outtashape

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars ... as a gift for my daughter - she is pleased with the quality & fit of the, 30 Dec. 2016
Purchased as a gift for my daughter - she is pleased with the quality & fit of the item

Bella Pearls 7 mm Multi-Coloured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Stud Earrings - Set of 5 Pairs

4.0 out of 5 stars ... as a gift for my sister - she seems happy with them, 30 Dec. 2016
Purchased as a gift for my sister - she seems happy with them.

WOW Toys Emergency Rescue
WOW Toys Emergency Rescue
Offered by Crocodile Stores Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built, 30 Dec. 2016
This review is from: WOW Toys Emergency Rescue (Toy)
Bought this for my 3yr old grandaughter , she already has the ambulance vehicle so these were a nice add-on. Good quality, well built toys that don't require batteries.

Sabrina The Teenage Witch: The Complete Enchanted Collection [DVD]
Sabrina The Teenage Witch: The Complete Enchanted Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Melissa Joan Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift, 30 Dec. 2016
Purchased for my 20 something year old daughter as a Xmas stocking filler - she's loving revisiting her teenage years!

Galaxy Tab E 9.6-Inch SM-T560 Case, Galaxy Tab E 9.6-Inch SM-T561 Cover, DEENOR Oil painting Design Flip Case PU Leather Cover Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6-Inch SM-T560 / T561 / T565. (Tower and Butterfly)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on behalf of my niece - she is very pleased with the item, 14 Feb. 2016
Purchased on behalf of my niece - she is very pleased with the item, appears to be of good quality with no issues whatsoever.

Sheepskin Seat Belt Cover
Sheepskin Seat Belt Cover
Offered by Star Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy wife!, 2 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Sheepskin Seat Belt Cover
This item was purchased on behalf of my wife, who owns a Mini Paceman that doesn't have adjustable 'B' pillar mount for the seatbelt - as a consequence the seatbelt was always chafing her neck during the daily commute, to the point where she had taken to wearing a scarf in the middle of summer to prevent this! This item resolved the problem completely - was very easy to fit, stopped the chafing & despite it being made of sheepskin is considerably cooler than wearing a scarf! Result = one happy wife, who could ask for more? ;-)

Sigma 18-250 mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon
Sigma 18-250 mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon
Offered by Camera Centre UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A revelation, 25 Aug. 2015
I've had this a few months now & used it on a couple of trips to India & Italy. Previously I used separate lenses (18-55mm & 50-200mm) on my Canon DSLR. To be able to take landscape shots then immediately zoom into wildlife nearby is a revelation - previously I would be fumbling in my bag for the other lens & by the time I'd swapped; the shot was lost!
I'm very pleased with the shots I've taken with this lens & would recommend it to anyone who wants to travel light but take great photographs

American Crew Daily Moisturizing Shampoo 250ml / 8.45 fl.0z.
American Crew Daily Moisturizing Shampoo 250ml / 8.45 fl.0z.
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

4.0 out of 5 stars which is the dry side of "normal" - don't feel the need to use a conditioner afterwards so it's all good. However, 25 Aug. 2015
I've been using American Crew shampoo for a few years now & recently switched to the Daily Moisturizing Shampoo as my old daily use one has been discontinued. This product works well with my hair, which is the dry side of "normal" - don't feel the need to use a conditioner afterwards so it's all good. However, my barber stocks it in his shop & sells me 1 litre for £14 so I won't be buying it from here anytime soon!

Fossil Ladies Multi-Eye Analogue Stella Watch Es2860
Fossil Ladies Multi-Eye Analogue Stella Watch Es2860

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a gift for my daughter - she is very pleased with it, 13 Feb. 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my daughter - she is very pleased with it, although the strap is a little large for her, considering that she is average size for her age (25yrs).

TeckNet 3.5mm In Car Universal Wireless FM Transmitter Radio Car Kit
TeckNet 3.5mm In Car Universal Wireless FM Transmitter Radio Car Kit
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

2.0 out of 5 stars the reception is at best poor, with both the phone & vehicle volumes ..., 13 Feb. 2015
I purchased this item as I work in a variety of vehicles & wanted to listen to my tunes from my mobile device. I read all the comments from previous purchasers & thought that this device would fit my needs. Maybe I'm missing something, but no matter how I try to find "vacant" FM frequencies, the reception is at best poor, with both the phone & vehicle volumes to the maximum I can barely hear my tunes & they're always accompanied with lots of background "hiss". I seriously would not recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3