Profile for Beth Johns > Reviews

Content by Beth Johns

Beth Johns

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
RRP £45: KATE MORGAN Ladies Luxury Soft & Cosy Dressing Gown (X-Large, Black Star)
Offered by BrandBuys (SMD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2017
Best dressing gown ever! I chose the XL size just for the extra coziness.

east2eden White Wicker Linen Laundry Basket with Blue Strawberry Liner in Choice of Sizes (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an adorable and pretty little wicker bin, 29 July 2015
Such an adorable and pretty little wicker bin! I use this for my dirty clothes and it does the job perfectly. Adds character to my bedroom.

WARNING: The "Small" one is, well, small. It is very small! It's perfect for me though. Thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good little plush! Highly recommended., 25 April 2014
Arrived very quickly and looks as adorable as it is in the picture. Another to the collection!

ADVICE FOR PEOPLE BUYING THIS: There are small little string/rope-like ties holding the feet together. If you're careful enough, you use scissors to cut them off allowing the little Umbreon to stand up properly (does not damage the plush in any way if you cut the actual ties). Hope this helps!

Lapras ~6" Plush - Pokemon Center Poke Doll Plush
Lapras ~6" Plush - Pokemon Center Poke Doll Plush
Offered by Barto Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing service - I would highly recommend buying this Lapras Plush from MIAO QI HONG KONG, 25 April 2014
Arrived today (on time) and I can't tell you how excited I was to receive it.

P.S I got your adorable little thank you card that came with the Lapras (Thank you for that. It was very sweet of you!)
I personally wasn't fussed by the packaging. As long as the contents are good then it's all okay. And the contents ARE good. In perfect condition, in fact.

P4 Pokemon Soft Toy Plush Figure Dragonite 17 cm
P4 Pokemon Soft Toy Plush Figure Dragonite 17 cm
Offered by Barto Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars HE'S SO CUTE., 15 April 2014
Apologies for the caps lock but oh my goodness is this a cute Poképlush

I got mine this very morning and I am so glad I decided to get him :3

Glass Houses:  The Morganville Vampires Book 1
Glass Houses: The Morganville Vampires Book 1
by Rachel Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing series. Beats Twilight and other vampire related story books by miles in my opinion., 14 April 2014
I started my Morganville Vampire series from Book 9 when I went shopping for a new book a few years ago in WHSmith's.
I saw Book Nine and Ten (Ghost Town and Bite Club) on a special deal offer and decided to get both of them and give them a try. I am so glad that I did. They're the cause of my reading hobby (and of course, reading is not a bad thing in this generation)

Some people may say that I've missed out on a lot from starting at nine and missing all the other books. After reading up to where I am now (Book Thirteen, Bitter Blood) I've basically learnt about the whole storyline anyways due to the massive amount of content between them all.

The reason why I'm buying Book 1 and up is because I just want the complete series. I'm bound to read each and every book some day even if they're going to end up being read in the wrong order. So addicting!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I pretty much lived off these for the next few weeks (not literally!), 12 April 2014
Delicious as always and I'm actually glad that they came in the shells. I like to open up the shells.

I probably shouldn't have eaten them all in such a short time but as any Pistachio lover would know - They are ADDICTING.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't too impressive by this I hate to say., 12 April 2014
Bought these for my baby sister's 2nd birthday party back in February.

They do their job as party hats but they were too small for everyone and the strap is really tight and uncomfortable. But if I consider them for what they are and the price then they're not too bad.

Party Bubbles for Party Favour
Party Bubbles for Party Favour
Offered by House of Party

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great. Still going to this day and I ordered a box back in Fedbruary!, 12 April 2014
Work great. They actually blow bubbles unlike a lot of cheapy bubble mixtures. They're going to last for a good few months :) great fun.

Party Blowers Party Loot Bag Filler Noise Toy Assorted Foil Colours BLUE RED YELLOW 20pk

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get the colorful party blowers as shown in the picture - Just boring red, blue and yellow foil ones., 12 April 2014
I wasn't very impressed by that but they still worked okay. One or two didn't work but they're good for cheap party blowers. Just wish I got the ones that look good :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5