Profile for E. Lewsley > Reviews

Content by E. Lewsley

E. Lewsley "EmmaL1979" (Burton on Trent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
18 inch fine sterling silver chain necklace .925 x 1 chains necklaces CER7710-46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 26 Mar. 2015
Arrived really quickly and packaged so that no-one would know it contains jewellery. Really pleased with the chain - lovely and shiny. I liked it so much that I bought another one straight away for another pendent where the old chain had broke! Well worth the money, looks lovely, no knots and a lovely chain.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Top purchase, 26 Mar. 2015
Arrived quickly, with a screen protector. Seems nice and solid and a great shade of purple! I'm very pleased with my purchase!

Stolen Lullabies
Stolen Lullabies

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Stolen Lullabies (MP3 Download)
I heard A Moment in Time on Classic FM and I had to stop the car and write down the details as soon as I could so that I could look for the album that night as I liked the song that much on one listen. The album is full of lovely songs on a similar song and I enjoyed it all. My only criticism would be I wish the songs were longer as most are only 2 to 2&1/2 minutes long each. Great album though and really pleased I bought it.

Kids Extendable Fishing Butterfy Bug Insect Net Telescopic Handle Garden Toy
Kids Extendable Fishing Butterfy Bug Insect Net Telescopic Handle Garden Toy
Offered by Charles Morgan London

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent net, 9 Oct. 2014
Arrived earlier than expected. Was to get bugs and leaves out the pool at the villa we go on holiday to and it did the job perfectly. Light weight so took up no room in the case. Strong and sturdy so I am sure we will be using it for years to come!

4 x Portable Dehumidifying Egg Dehumidifier Absorbs Moisture Air Damp Reusable
4 x Portable Dehumidifying Egg Dehumidifier Absorbs Moisture Air Damp Reusable
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be working....., 25 April 2014
We were struggling with damp so we thought we would give these a try. The instructions aren't great so after reading the feedback on here I did the first 5 minutes at 50% power (800W microwave) and the second 5 minutes at 30% power and this seemed to do the job. I have only had to recharge them every 3-4 weeks. One of the egg stands was cracked where the paper goes that changes colour but it didn't affect it working. Not sure how much they do but the colour does change which implies they must be helping!

3 x Double Sided Foot Feet Pedicure Rasp File Hard Skin Remover
3 x Double Sided Foot Feet Pedicure Rasp File Hard Skin Remover
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars My third order!, 25 April 2014
These are brilliant files at an excellent price. They arrived quickly and do the job perfectly. They certainly help me to keep my heels and soles looking nice!

12'' Clarence Classic Planter Trough with 2 Plastic Liners Teak Stain
12'' Clarence Classic Planter Trough with 2 Plastic Liners Teak Stain
Offered by Direct Global Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 25 April 2014
I already have 2 of these planters that I bought from a garden centre a number of years ago. I wanted some more and was struggling to find them in the shops so I was so pleased when I found these. They come with a liner and I just gave them a coat of varnish before planting them up and putting them outside. I have been varnishing the others every year and that seems sufficient to keep them looking nice. The base is thin in comparison to the sides but I haven't found thid to be a problem. If I had more space I would order more!

Medisure Large Weekly Pill Organiser 28 Compartments
Medisure Large Weekly Pill Organiser 28 Compartments
Offered by Care Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 25 April 2014
Bought this for my Dad who has Parkinsons and was struggling to remember if he had taken all his medication throughout the day and to keep on top of his stocks so he ordered his perscription at the right time. It certainly serves the purpose we wanted it for and Dad is much more organised and knows if he has missed a tablet. The only negative he said was that he wasn't sure how long the plastic flaps would last, but after a couple of months it is all right so far. He is also managing to open them okay despite his shaky arm.

Caribbean Jack Sparrow Fancy Dress Hat With Hair & Beads
Caribbean Jack Sparrow Fancy Dress Hat With Hair & Beads
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it says on the tine, 8 April 2013
This is the second one of these I have bought. I bought one for my youngest brother and then the middle one decided he really wanted one too as it was that good! Arrived quickly and quality seems good. It made them both happy so that is all that matters :o)

Bizet: Carmen / Act 2 - Toreador's Song
Bizet: Carmen / Act 2 - Toreador's Song

5.0 out of 5 stars Like being back at the opera!, 8 April 2013
If you loved Carmen then you will love this! Exactly what I wanted to take me back to a fantastic night out!

Page: 1 | 2