Profile for W. Cairnduff > Reviews

Content by W. Cairnduff

W. Cairnduff

Pyramid International Jersey Large Wooden Wall Art
Pyramid International Jersey Large Wooden Wall Art

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful vintage travel poster on a wooden base, 27 Jun. 2016
A beautiful vintage travel poster on a wooden base, we bought this to remind us of our many visits to this beautiful island.

Vans unisex Disney Backpack The Little Merm
Vans unisex Disney Backpack The Little Merm
Offered by Officinedonna

5.0 out of 5 stars A very pleased daughter., 29 Aug. 2015
Very fast delivery and exactly as we expected. A very pleased daughter.

Skechers  Diamondback Tevor Trainers Men  White Weiß (OFWT) Size: 11 (46 EU)
Skechers Diamondback Tevor Trainers Men White Weiß (OFWT) Size: 11 (46 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable trainer in the converse sort of style but with much better arch support., 17 April 2014
I purchased these trainers after seeing them in a local store who didn't have my size, They are very comfortable with a memory foam shaped sole which give good support to the arch of the foot unlike many other basket ball style trainers. The colour is like a stone colour and goes with nearly anything so very versatile. Fast becoming my favourite casual shoe.

Invero ® MINI HDMI To HDMI 24K Gold Plated Cable ideal for Nikon D3100 - 1.8M
Invero ® MINI HDMI To HDMI 24K Gold Plated Cable ideal for Nikon D3100 - 1.8M
Offered by Invero

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time!, 27 Aug. 2013
I bought this lead to connect my Nikon d5100 to an HDMI TV, after many hours of fighting with it I bought a vastly more expensive lead locally which worked first time. The upshot of this is I have now thrown the lead in the bin! Waste of time and money.

High School Musical 2 : Extended Edition - With Free Character Stickers (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Giant Stickers???, 3 Dec. 2007
Im sure my daughter will love the DVD however I think that someone should get their ruler out as Giant in my book does not mean about 6 inches!. I was about to email amazon to find out why the stickers hadn'tarrived when I read another review saying that the giant stickers were inside the dvd case which i had not opened as it was for a Christmas present. A bit dissapointed as im sure i could have got the dvd cheaper without the stickers.