Profile for Kate > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Man I Thought You Were
The Man I Thought You Were

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok...., 11 Aug. 2017
a little bit unbelievable and i didn't really like any of the characters especially mark. maybe ok to read for free but i wouldnt pay for this book.

Don't Wake Up: The most gripping first chapter you will ever read!
Don't Wake Up: The most gripping first chapter you will ever read!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 26 July 2017
Yes the first chapter kinda gets your interest, so you pay the 98p, and it goes downhill fast from there... I gave up about 10 pages after the free sample. What a load of badly written rubbish. It's like somebody else wrote the first chapter. Don't waste your money.

Fighting Solitude (On The Ropes Book 3)
Fighting Solitude (On The Ropes Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars couldnt finish it, sorry, 21 Feb. 2016
so slow... way too much "i want him but i dont trust him" etc etc. 2 stars because the very beginning was ok. boring sex scenes lacking chemistry. just.. blah.
i really enjoyed the other 2 books, shame.

Kobra HP800 400ml Aerosol Spray Paint - Light Pink
Kobra HP800 400ml Aerosol Spray Paint - Light Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy! Does not work!, 4 Nov. 2015
Does not work! The can stopped working after a few seconds, the gas just seems to run out, although it's still full of paint it won't spray. I am SO ANNOYED that i now half a half painted item and will have to buy another can to finish the job off (which will most likely stop working before I've finished). I bought this paint in another colour to spray something else, I'm not going to risk in. BAD PRODUCT!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 8:40 PM GMT

Searching For Moore (Needing Moore Series Book 1)
Searching For Moore (Needing Moore Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped reading at 77% SPOILERS, 2 Jun. 2015
i loved "henrys end" so decided to read this series. i gave up, no chemistry between the characters, tedius, boring.
reasons:
overuse of 'baby girl'
schooner is awful to mia but she forgives him instantly every time
the rape chapters were so badly written
i actually felt sorry for CJ
holly the daughter instantly accepted his dads new fiance
the instant inappropriate pregnancy

pathetic annoying characters, totally lacking in chemistry.

Fragile Truths (The Shadows of Sin Book 1)
Fragile Truths (The Shadows of Sin Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Why all the good reviews!? (Spoilers), 10 May 2015
I had to stop reading this halfway through, what a load of old rubbish. Horrible torture scenes which just went on and on, one after another which, considering the amount of injuries they sustained, didn't seem to have any effect on their sex life!? Seriously, with everything that was happening you would think sex would be the last thing on their minds. Just totally pathetic unbelievable nonsense.
I would quite liked to have found out if she handed over the evidence but I couldn't read through all the drivel to get the answer. I gave up after the scene in the shower where he apparently is hideously injured after a beating but he still manages a fairly impressive performance.
The holes through his hands were quickly forgotten, the acid holes in her flesh and even a missing finger didn't seem to dampen the desire between these two.
Ridiculous, don't waste your money.

Destroyed
Destroyed

1.0 out of 5 stars i want my money back, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Destroyed (Kindle Edition)
hateable ridiculous characters, went on and on and on.....but nothing really happened. i gave up at 30%. tedious, dull and boring. kindle wants me to write 20 words about this book, but i honestly cant be bothered.

Strapped (Strapped Series Book 1)
Strapped (Strapped Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Stilted writing style, 27 Dec. 2014
I like the story but I'm struggling with the writing style... "I am" instead of "I'm"... We are instead of "we're", it just doesn't flow and feels like a robot wrote it. I'm confused as I read "debt" by this author and loved it. I'm trying to read the story but getting distracted by the grammar and stilted writing style, shame.

Breathe (Sea Breeze Book 1)
Breathe (Sea Breeze Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars gave up at 32%, 1 Nov. 2014
i've given this book 2 stars because even though i didnt like it, i appreciate that a teenager might enjoy it.
i just couldnt get the image of Justin beiber out of my head.
the whole story was just a huge cliche, famous boy meets troubled girl, but she's "different" obviously.blah blah blah.
they fell in "love" after 5 minutes, and neither of the characters were particularly likeble.

Spin (The Corruption Book 1)
Spin (The Corruption Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE disappointment, sorry!, 19 Oct. 2014
Just struggled My way through this book, BIG disappointment after the other series which I loved.
I just didn't find any chemistry between spin & Theresa... What about joking around? Having a laugh? Dating? Actually spending time together? They declared love after a few rampant bonks and a couple of arguements.
I also wasn't keen on the writing style, I understand the author is trying to be different and a bit quirky, but loads of it didn't make sense. And the plot was confusing, maybe it will all become clear in the next book but I'm afraid I won't be reading it to find out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2016 5:35 PM BST