Profile for Judith O'Brien > Reviews

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Natasha Corrett

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 26 Aug. 2013
The section on how and why to eat alkaline is really interesting and inspiring. I really like most of the recipes but a few of them have hard to find ingredients if you don't live in a big city. Even if you don't use many of the recipes, the information is excellent and helps to guide you towards much healthier food choices.

The Frantic Assembly Book of Devising Theatre
The Frantic Assembly Book of Devising Theatre
by Scott Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars really interesting so far!, 26 Aug. 2013
I can't wait to read the rest of this; its such a good insight into a theatre company and how they devise their theatre.

The Viewpoints Book: A Practical Guide to Viewpoints and Composition
The Viewpoints Book: A Practical Guide to Viewpoints and Composition
by Anne Bogart

5.0 out of 5 stars so interesting!, 26 Aug. 2013
This is a great book. I was inspired to buy it because of a great teaching workshop in Nice where a great teacher taught us all about the viewpoints and I was dying to get this book afterwards. It is really useful and easy to follow and i know I'll use it a lot with my drama class because the area I really need to develop is physicality and movement.

Gaiam Yoga Beginner's Kit (includes 3mm Mat, Block, Strap & DVD)
Gaiam Yoga Beginner's Kit (includes 3mm Mat, Block, Strap & DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to get started, 26 Aug. 2013
I was able to get started right away and I have been using the DVD every morning since. It is clear and easy to follow and it really sets me up for the day!