Profile for Fengirl > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Monet: French Artists Jigsaw Puzzles
Monet: French Artists Jigsaw Puzzles

1.0 out of 5 stars It's impossible but..., 23 Mar. 2015
There is a piece missing! There is no playing area, no choice of pieces, just total chaos. Well below Puzzle Boss standards, wish that I hadn't wasted my money on this. BEST AVOIDED.

Garden Jigsaw Puzzles
Garden Jigsaw Puzzles

4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous but......, 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Garden Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
If only we could be let into the secret of what and where the gardens are. I just did the puzzle of the 'upside down trees' with 96 pieces and it fitted well onto my Kindle Fire 7". The graphics are, as promised, stunning and this brand has to be up there with the best.

Best Jigsaw Puzzles Vol. 3
Best Jigsaw Puzzles Vol. 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love these, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Best Jigsaw Puzzles Vol. 3 (App)
Lovely clear pictures and the jigsaw pieces are easily manipulated. The variety of puzzles is good and the fact that you can choose the number of pieces gives you control over the difficulty level. Fun for all so, just enjoy!

Call of Atlantis (Premium)
Call of Atlantis (Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of fun, 8 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Call of Atlantis (Premium) (App)
At first I thought that this game was too easy peasy, but it is not too bad. It's a very enjoyable way of spending an hour or so when you need time out of the real world. Good for young and old.

Azkend 2: The World Beneath
Azkend 2: The World Beneath

5.0 out of 5 stars An impulse buy...., 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Azkend 2: The World Beneath (App)
.....but so glad that I did. This is such an interesting game, sometimes I have no idea what is going on and I have forgotten what the little spinning wheels are for but it is all very gripping. I usually prefer sound off on games but in this case the great soundtrack builds the excitement and adds a lot to the experience. I really don't want this to end because it's fun too.

EasyEyes Free
EasyEyes Free

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!!!, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: EasyEyes Free (App)
Does what it says on the tin. This app really helps when using Kindle Fire at night, and no more tired or sticky eyes, highly recommended....do try it.

Mind Games Pro
Mind Games Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP APP!, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mind Games Pro (App)
What a great way to keep the grey matter sharp! It's a bit Americanized but not too bad. The exercises are varied, colourful and interesting enough to make you want to keep playing and apparently geared to your age group. It's nice to be told that you are as good as X% of others of your age, definitely one to hold on to

Ravensburger Puzzle - the jigsaw collection
Ravensburger Puzzle - the jigsaw collection

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 6 Dec. 2014
I'm loving this. There is a comprehensive tutorial and a massive range of puzzles to choose from which you can filter by subject....you even get a few free puzzles to start you off, after this puzzles cost around a pound but there are offers. The only downside that I can find is that it may be a bit small on a phone but as I haven't got a posh phone I'm only guessing. Enjoy 😀

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers (3rd generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a revelation, 24 Nov. 2014
WOW, I thought hat my previous Kindle had everything but this is so much better - especially since the recent update. The thing that has really pleased my is the 'Mayday' function. YES!!!! you really do get to speak to and see a real person, who can only see your tablet, not you, so no need to dress up. I had a small problem and the patience of the guy who helped was amazing. Still can't get the calendar to work though :-(, so must try harder I suppose

New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch 7" 2013 (ALL Model Versions - 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) BLACK Multi-Function Leather SMART FOLIO Front & Back Case / Smart Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Premium SLIM Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Screen Protector Shield Guard & Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet Black Stylus Pen Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 24 Nov. 2014
OK. The case is sturdy, attractive and covers the Kindle Fire HDX BUT and it is a big BUT.....to me it seems inside out, upside down and inside out, it opens from left to right, the stylus is located on the bottom left and the case in use in portrait mode has the logo in the wrong place so that you pick it up and then have to sort it so that you can use it. Some of my games will not play if I hold the case in a way that seems sensible to my right handed self, but if you are left handed you'll probably love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20