Profile for S. Jewry > Reviews

S. Jewry (Norfolk, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2017
Really nice quality cap - with all the Porsche tags. Very happy with this :)

BT Duet 210 Corded Telephone - White
BT Duet 210 Corded Telephone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says on the tin. Simple ..., 10 April 2017
It is what it says on the tin. Simple non electric phone that works. We wanted this in case of power cuts / emergencies and it fits the bill.

SoundPEATS Q12 Upgraded Version Bluetooth 4.1 Running Earphones with Stereo Magnetic Earbuds and Mic - Black
Offered by SOUNDSOUL Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great. Much more comfortable than the usual Apple headphones ..., 10 April 2017
These are great. Much more comfortable than the usual Apple headphones as they are soft. They do shut out a lot of ambient noise so very good for that and also really easy to use. Volume seems excellent and also the noise coming out of the headphones for others to hear is minimal compared to other earphones. Would recommend these.

Energy saving Table top food warmer - 3 candle - Ideal for dinner parties.
Energy saving Table top food warmer - 3 candle - Ideal for dinner parties.
Offered by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend lighting the candles a good 15 minutes before use ..., 10 April 2017
Works really well. As some others have said, I would recommend lighting the candles a good 15 minutes before use to ensure it's piping hot. Happy with it and will likely buy a couple more :)

JALEX Universal Foldable Waterproof Silicone Wireless Bluetooth keyboard, Support NEW ipad2 3/4/5/6 /ipad mini/ Samsung/Tablet PC, and can be used for IPHONE 5/5S/6/6plus IOS device, Samsung HTC and other Android (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little keypad, 13 Dec. 2016
Great little keypad. As others have said, you do need to press the keys quite firmly but for the money and what it is it certainly does the job. I bought it for when I go away and want to type stuff like blogs or longer pieces of text on my iphone - does the job. Keyboard would be nicer but this is way more portable. :)

Hot Couture 100 ml Eau De Parfum Spray Women
Hot Couture 100 ml Eau De Parfum Spray Women
Offered by UK Fragrance Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this perfume, 13 Dec. 2016
Lovely big bottle for the same price as a smaller on - result. Love this perfume. It's been my go to scent for years and I can't find anything else I like as much :)

H&S® Reading Rest Cookbook Cook Recipe Kitchen Book Holder Stand Bookrest
H&S® Reading Rest Cookbook Cook Recipe Kitchen Book Holder Stand Bookrest
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't expecting amazing quality but it really is sturdy and fit for ..., 13 Dec. 2016
I wasn't expecting amazing quality but it really is sturdy and fit for purpose. Just what I needed to display some open books on a trade stand. :)

Leuchtturm 1917 Pen Loop Fuschia
Leuchtturm 1917 Pen Loop Fuschia
Offered by TradeNRG (UK VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars The product is exactly what I expected and good quality. I struggle with pen holders as I ..., 13 Dec. 2016
The product is exactly what I expected and good quality. I struggle with pen holders as I use a range of pens and usually they don't fit very well in these things. I bought it to try and it's just not for me. If you like pen holders though this could be just what you're looking for - plus they do them in a whole load of great colours too :)

KSKshape Waist Trainer Corset Breathable Shapewear Girdle X-Large Black
KSKshape Waist Trainer Corset Breathable Shapewear Girdle X-Large Black
Offered by KSKSHAPE

4.0 out of 5 stars if anything better quality than I expected because I've seen these online ..., 31 Oct. 2016
Exactly what I expected, if anything better quality than I expected because I've seen these online at £20-£30 so was pleased with this :)

Bslingerie Womens Black Brocade Lace Up Back Underbust Boned Corset Size: UK 14-16 (XL)
Offered by Bslingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars So sizing I think is a bit off as I'm usually a 14-16 in jeans/tops but this is fitting more like the size 10 corset tops I have, 31 Oct. 2016
I ordered a 14-16 and have a 15" waist at the moment. I undid the laces as much as I could but there was still about a 5 inch gap at the front which no amount of pulling and squeezing would get me into it. Just need to shrink my body and I'll be able to wear it. So sizing I think is a bit off as I'm usually a 14-16 in jeans/tops but this is fitting more like the size 10 corset tops I have from when I was skinnier. Other than sizing the quality was actually much better than I thought it would be for the price. The front fastener is steel/metal and the other bones are plastic and the fabric/stitching is all good quality. It's pretty and I would recommend - just consider the sizing before you buy :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6