Profile for Ms. G. R. Abela > Reviews

Content by Ms. G. R. Abela

Ms. G. R. Abela

Page: 1 | 2
HOEREV Women's Super Soft Modal Spandex Harem Yoga Pilates Capri Pants Black Small
Offered by HOEREVPRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great yoga pants, 19 July 2017
I really like these yoga pants. I don't wear them for yoga though. They are so comfortable in this hot weather! They came very quickly and are a great fit. My neighbour bought some when she saw them!

iCoudy Surge Protector USB,Prime Mini USB Desktop Charger 2-Outlet Power Strip with 4-Port Smart Charging Station(1.0A-2.4A) Unique Surge Protectors for Apple iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air/Home /Office(black)

Mens/Ladies Hanging Large Toiletry Wash Bag with Hook (Black/Grey Zips)
Mens/Ladies Hanging Large Toiletry Wash Bag with Hook (Black/Grey Zips)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this bag, 5 Aug. 2016
I really like this bag. It's got lots of pockets and seems to be quite robust. It came quickly as well.

Sloggi Romance Si Full Cup Women's Bra White 34B
Sloggi Romance Si Full Cup Women's Bra White 34B

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a very nice fit but I thought the actual material was very ..., 28 Feb. 2016
It's a very nice fit but I thought the actual material was very thin and I can't imagine it will last very long

Meinl Egg-Shaker Assortment with 4 Pieces
Meinl Egg-Shaker Assortment with 4 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2015
Came quickly and liked the couloirs and sound

Multifunctional Headwear Skull & Crossbones #1
Multifunctional Headwear Skull & Crossbones #1
Offered by Wendywwoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 July 2015
Great for thick hair as well as fine.

LADIES ANKLE BOOTS GIRLS PLIMSOLES WOMENS HI HIGH TOPS TRAINERS PUMPS SHOES
LADIES ANKLE BOOTS GIRLS PLIMSOLES WOMENS HI HIGH TOPS TRAINERS PUMPS SHOES
Offered by FCF (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
I love these boots! They are really comfortable and keep my feet so warm.

Pico Genie A100 Projector for iPhone 4/4S
Pico Genie A100 Projector for iPhone 4/4S

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 23 Dec. 2013
It's okay but not brilliant. The volume is almost very quiet so it needs a speaker attached when playing back video and the screen size is not as big as I thought it would be.

Lanikai ULU21CE electro acoustic concert ukulele
Lanikai ULU21CE electro acoustic concert ukulele

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 23 Dec. 2013
It arrived very quickly but I was surprised at how small it was, I had ordered a tenor but it was smaller than my concert Uke. It didn't stay in tune so I changed the strings and sounds much better now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2015 3:24 PM BST

LOVE MY CASE / Leopard Pu Leather Wallet Case with Removable Hard case with Screen Protector, Stylus & Exclusive LMC Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPhone 4S / 4 /
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 29 Nov. 2013
This case is plastic and looks cheap and not very nice. It is also not a good fit for my iPhone 4S. The case is too big. I was very disappointed and should have returned it but didn't get round to it.

Page: 1 | 2