Profile for Ms Navlet Ferron > Reviews

Content by Ms Navlet Ferron

Ms Navlet Ferron

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Behind Closed Doors: The gripping psychological thriller everyone is raving about

5.0 out of 5 stars A Page Turner!!!, 14 Aug. 2016
I'm sorry this little story has ended...so soon... Every page was chilling with anticipation! An absolute page turner 📖, just brilliant!!!

Strangers on the 16:02 (Quick Reads 2011)
Strangers on the 16:02 (Quick Reads 2011)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much expectation..., 7 July 2016
This story wasn't as climatic as I thought it was going to be.

The Talisman
The Talisman
by Lynda La Plante

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 26 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Talisman (Paperback)
I'm so sorry this story came to an end what a book! I Love this author and the twists and turns in every book I have read. The suspense is second to none and the momentum does not abate. I was so chuffed I've given it to a colleague at work to read. Good conversations when see have short breaks during the day.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Titanium Grey
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Titanium Grey
Offered by Casky UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great buy!, 26 Jun. 2016
I bought this item for my mother in law. She lives abroad and asked for nothing else but a Samsung Note! There was loads to choose from I had planned to buy the box standard nite, however venturing to look through the Note II and III was well worth exploring!

Square Chromed Double Compact Mirror
Square Chromed Double Compact Mirror
Offered by Tartan Trader Gifts U.K.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 26 Jun. 2016
This item comes in a beautiful velvet case really snug. The quality of the product is really lovely. However, I unfortunately underestimated the size of this item. I had wanted it much bigger. So mixed emotions hence the star rating.

Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Handtasche, Women's Top-handle Bag, Green (taupe 015), 30x28x20 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars What's the colour?!?!?, 26 Jun. 2016
This was nice to look at especially the colour as for a longchamp product I've never seen green/khaki. Well to the naked eye when it arrived I have to say I was disappointed it's definitely not khaki. I've kept it and use it from time to time as the size is good. The only reason I didn't return it was to avoid the hassle of going through the motions to get it back in the post.

2015 Newest OUKITEL® Original One 4.5'' IPS Android 4.4 Kitkat Unlocked 3G Smartphone -- MTK6582 Quad-Core Mobile Phone Dual SIM Dual Standby 4GB GPS Air Gesture Sensing Gesture Motion Dual Cameras WIFI OTG SIM-Free 2G & 3G Cellphone (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and Sophistication, 26 Jun. 2016
Purchased for a family member overseas. It's always nice to choose a gift for someone, and the pleasure in knowing just how happy they'll be when they open the package. Great choice I made. Happy! Happy!

32nd® Book wallet PU leather case cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Green
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars G, 26 Jun. 2016
A really nice refreshing colour, the size is amazing! Proud to take this item out of bag any day!

PattyBoutik Women's 2-in-1 Hoodie Casual Top (Medium Green and Grey 12)
PattyBoutik Women's 2-in-1 Hoodie Casual Top (Medium Green and Grey 12)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Come on the green!!!, 26 Jun. 2016
Beautiful colour, great style, casual or leisure wear a nice versitility.

Blue Banana Black Polo Neck Clingy Jumper Size 12
Blue Banana Black Polo Neck Clingy Jumper Size 12
Offered by Blue Banana

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design and style, 8 Jun. 2016
The quality of this item is really lovely. Even though I bought in a size (12), that is 2 sizes more than my usual wear it was a nice look, not too big. The size choice was because I wanted to ensure the fit I expected was exact rather than be disappointed and have to return the item. Anyway, I ordered black but I received grey??? I was not motivated to go through the drama of re-packaging to return it.
When I tried it on it's actually the length of a knee length dress which is wonderful as it will come inniceand handy for the Autumn/Wintet season. Despite the colour mishap I love this purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10