Profile for Alberto Lara > Reviews

Content by Alberto Lara

Alberto Lara

Stylus for Kids - Bundle of 2 Heart Shaped Cute Fun and Colourful Capacitive Touchscreen Pens with Replaceable Tips - for Boys and Girls - Specially Designed for Children - 10 Replacement Tips Included - CE and RoHs Certified for Your Safety - Lifetime Warranty (Pink + Purple)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product. Our little one keeps using it constantly ..., 18 Dec. 2014
Really good product. Our little one keeps using it constantly with good results.
We also got a nice email from the seller giving us further instructions about the extra tips included which is most appreciated.

All in all, I gladly recommend it

Inside Out
Inside Out
by Georgina Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a smile on my face all the way through, 24 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Inside Out (Paperback)
Some things are unlikely.
Finding your soulmate in a club during a weekend break to Barcelona ranks among them. The fact that you can just about communicate with said soulmate doesn't really help, and that you have to get on a plane everytime you want to go on a date is just plain silly.
Not that Georgina let any of those considerations stop her going on what proved to be one of the most important rides of her life, proving that sometimes you just have to take the plunge and see where life takes you.

It all makes for a really great read. I was really moved by it, shed a tear or two along the way, but mostly I laughed a lot.

Unlikely things do happen, and they can be wonderful.