Profile for Christopher M. Rowberry > Reviews

Content by Christopher M....

Christopher M. Rowberry "Chrisrow" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Gestalt Therapy (100 Key Points)
Gestalt Therapy (100 Key Points)
by Dave Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars ... its already done - short concise chapters that give good clear advise and explanation about the may aspects of ..., 13 Dec. 2015
As a counselling student who is dyslexic I don't get to read many of the books that I buy usually just filet them taking the bits I think I need - not so with this book because its already done - short concise chapters that give good clear advise and explanation about the may aspects of Gestalt - it is an extremely useful reference - I find it hard getting my head around all the new language and this has really helped.

Hay and Stardust: Resources for Christmas to Candlemas
Hay and Stardust: Resources for Christmas to Candlemas
by Ruth Burgess

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful reconfiguring of the image of Mary - not always ..., 13 Dec. 2015
I use a lot of liturgy that comes out of the Wild Goose Worship group and Hay and Stardust is no exception - most of the carol service reading are from this selection. Wonderful reconfiguring of the image of Mary - not always 15 years old - not always dressed in blue - not always beatific - but somehow human - Joseph - nothing but an arm to offer to her - ponderings and poetry that has a sense of reality. Thank you Ruth !

LOHAS® GU10 6Watt LED Beautiful 6000K Day White Colour 50Watt Replacement For Halogen Bulb With New Chip Technology With 1 Year Warranty,5 Pack,Non Dimmable
Offered by LED-365BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a lot from IKIA but these seem just as good - I like that cool light, 13 Dec. 2015
I am slowly replacing the spots in the house - I buy a lot from IKIA but these seem just as good - I like that cool light

Earpads Foam Cushions Replacement 4 PACK for Sennheiser - Sony - Plantronics - Panasonic - Philips - Logitec - Creative - Koss - Will Fit Most Headphones (60mm - 2.4") from Gadget Zoo
Offered by RISKER

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant brought new life to my headphones - strange never ..., 13 Dec. 2015
Brilliant brought new life to my headphones - strange never thought to renew the foam -enough inthe pack for me my wife and a couple spare

Look Out Machines!
Look Out Machines!

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy Duke and have seen him in the past live ..., 13 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Look Out Machines! (Audio CD)
I enjoy Duke and have seen him in the past live at Greenbelt festival - a singer who is a person of faith and clearly is able to bring this into his thoughtful work. I love his voice and this CD is no exception.

LaCie CloudBox 9000344EK 3 TB Network Attached Data Storage Drive
LaCie CloudBox 9000344EK 3 TB Network Attached Data Storage Drive
Offered by ASK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not with Al Captin iMac !, 13 Dec. 2015
Well I wish I had read down over all the reviews - but I bought this drive because I thought it was compatible with a iMac - which it might be but with recent Al Capitan update there are real issues and the drive will not mount on the network - I managed to get a borrowed Air book to find the drive but after several advice emails from LaCie still no joy with the iMac. Incidentally the web pages and the network helper program we all on defunct pages or out of date and not just for the new mac OS either they were a lot older. I have to say that all I wanted was something simple and the blurb (and on the side of the box it comes in) says just plug it in click on the dialogue box and it should work - I have had unwanted forays into IP address's that I don't want to repeat - I like mac because it is simple take it out of the box and it should plug in and work - some serious issues here and this should have been that siple reading the ad stuf. I see LaCie has been taken over by Sagate (think I am right) and perhaps this is an issue.
Please check your OS on a Mac if you think of buying this drive - but in all honesty I would not touch it with a barg pole.

Wonder Boys [DVD] [2000]
Wonder Boys [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Michael Douglas
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Douglas performing in a wonderfully chiotic and wonderful world of education and literature, 25 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Wonder Boys [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
Douglas performing in a wonderfully chiotic and wonderful world of education and literature. I am never sure if I like the guy but thats because I always see him as the guy in Wallstreet - here is an actor who almost seems to be at home in the kind of crazy world / part he is playing.
The Wonder Boys is an unexpected delight - a bit like Sideways - middle age man in mid life crisis in a world he has become resentful and detatched from but perhaps - just maybe can find some redemption in.

Fast & Furious: The 6 Movie Collection [DVD] [2001]
Fast & Furious: The 6 Movie Collection [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

4.0 out of 5 stars Great FFF -Fast and Furious Fest., 25 Sept. 2015
I saw 5 first sort of by accident - and wondered about the rest - great set to have because you get the lot 1-6 for what has to be good value - I had a FFF - Fast and Furious Fest.
Story wise - well its a franchise - if you like car chases CGI improbable action and some really badly scripted lines - delivered (particularly by Vin Desel) well then its fun
"Its could get bloody . . . ."
"Bloody . . . we could do bloody"

"Plan B we need plan C D and E they have a tank"
Clasic

Gestalt Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice
Gestalt Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice
by Ansel L. Woldt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for those learning and those who know, 25 Sept. 2015
My Tutor told us that this was a good reference for Gestalt - I enjoy knowing the background to a subject and this surely gives that - but it is the style of the way it is written that is interesting - a side bar discussion / commentary written by the person writing the section makes it much more postmodern. A dense book that will last for years - as a student invaluable - as a practitioner informative and a great reference.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5