Profile for Natasha Heard > Reviews

Moonlight Serenade [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amy Adams
Offered by Telstar Entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Nooooooo!, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Moonlight Serenade [DVD] (DVD)
I'm such a big fan of Amy Adams and that's why I bought this film. Don't, it's terrible! I'm a film lover and I've watched some tat in my time but I couldn't even get half way through before turning this off, it is now in the hands of the charity shop...
The storyline is non-existent, acting from the lead actor is poor and it looks like it was made on two hundred quid budget, really not very good, sorry Amy...

Baby record book - Lovely little mini person
Baby record book - Lovely little mini person
Offered by CoinGallery

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, good present, 13 Nov. 2013
This was perfect for the mum-to-be I was buying it for. We had a baby shower, my friend read it alound, everyone found it funny - job done!

Some Nights
Some Nights
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Some Nights (Audio CD)
Only recently discovered this band and I am in love with their music. I bought this as a gift for my Dad and sneakily put it on to my computer before giving it to him, I love it, he likes it and my nephew likes their music. What more could you want? I listen to this all the time, there is a good variety of songs.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Really is lovely, 10 Sept. 2013
It is difficult to buy a perfume online without having a clue what it smells like but I was lucky with this, read the reviews and I was convinced. It smells gorgeous and was just what I wanted, bargain price.

Rookie Blue Season 3 [DVD]
Rookie Blue Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Missy Peregrym
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Rookie Blue Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great series, I am currently watching series 4 on TV and am still loving it, great characters and storylines, just wish they would have more than 13 episodes a season but do have good DVD features.