Profile for Just Moi > Reviews

Content by Just Moi

Just Moi

Page: 1 | 2
Blueberry Pet Multiple Designs Pack of 2 Spring Gift Cat Collars, The Power of All in One Perfect Orange Adjustable Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell & Detachable Flower, Neck 23cm-33cm
Offered by Blueberry Pet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These collars are absolutely beautiful. Moggy looks soooo cute wearing hers, 29 July 2017
These collars are absolutely beautiful. Moggy looks soooo cute wearing hers. :) Worth the money, cheaper ones tend to fray. I'll definitely buy Blueberry collars again. Love the unique designs they offer.
Great service, delivered within a couple of days of ordering.

Pet Grooming Massage Glove Brush, OMorc 2Pcs Pet Dog Cat Grooming Gloves Hair Remover Brush Glove for Long and Short Hair(Both for Right Hands)
Offered by Weetop

5.0 out of 5 stars These grooming gloves are fantastic! Gave one to my friend for her cats, 29 July 2017
These grooming gloves are fantastic! Gave one to my friend for her cats. My moggy sheds a lot of fur all over the house and using a glove has eliminated this big time. Can't believe the amount of fur that comes off using one of these and easily peels off when cleaning the glove. Oh and she absolutely loves it, anything for some fuss & attention! I'd recommend you try these if you have a pet, they're brill.
Ordered and arrived within a couple of days too - great service!

LUJII Fly/Air Mouse  Wireless Keyboard Remote Control For HTPC Media Center-New Version
LUJII Fly/Air Mouse Wireless Keyboard Remote Control For HTPC Media Center-New Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Mar. 2015
Remapped the keys and works fab now with xbmc

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this product, 1 Feb. 2015
Prompt delivery. Works great with my htpc. Would definitely recommend.

Lenovo Q190 Desktop (Black) - (Intel Celeron 1017U 1.60 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Integrated Graphics, Wi-Fi, Windows 8.1 with Bing)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive HTPC, 1 Feb. 2015
I use this mainly for xbmc wired up to my tv which works great with superb video quality. Excellent little device, very quiet and fast. Very impressed for the price of £199.99. Really pleased with it.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 14 Jan. 2015
Does away with unreliable wifi. Great product.

Rubie's Official Miss Edward Scissorhands + Wig Fancy Dress Ladies Halloween Womens Costume

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service, fantastic costume, 14 Jan. 2015
Ordered and arrived the following day. Fantastic service, fantastic costume. It fitted great and looked superb!! Very happy indeed.

Sulphur 200 g 10 Percent Sulphur Soap
Sulphur 200 g 10 Percent Sulphur Soap

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Jun. 2013
This soap has helped to clear a nasty rash I had all over my front and back. I have only used it every other day or so incase it has a drying effect which would keep me feeling itchy. It smells a bit strange, but for the reaction it has had in helping my skin I won't complain.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun. 2013
I have been suffering an allergy/skin complaint for some time now which as of yet hasn't been diagnosed until I can go for skin scrapes which will be soon hopefully to find out what it is that is causing it. My scalp has been extremely itchy and sore, nearly every shampoo I've used has caused it to react, and that's including a so called allergenic shampoo. I was recommended this by my Doctor, and I must say it is absolutely brilliant. I have no itchy sore scalp after using it, and I do hope it will clear the underlying problem.

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Michael Newton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and powerful!, 24 Feb. 2013
Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls are two of the most amazing powerful books I have read in my entire life.

Page: 1 | 2