Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Profile for Joanna Moore > Reviews

Content by Joanna Moore

Joanna Moore

Page: 1 | 2
International House Sitting: How To Travel The World And Stay Anywhere, For FREE (Zero To Travel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Need To Know To Live & Travel For Free!, 12 Aug. 2015
There are two main reasons why you should get this book. 1) With house sitting you can literally travel the world and live for free. 2) This book tells you everything you need to know to become a successful house sitter.

It shares everything two expert house sitters have learned about securing the best gigs over the last few years, meaning you can skip past all the mistakes and learning they had to do. It's phenomenal that you can get access to this kind of information for just a few pounds. I highly recommend this book for anyone interested in travel. It's a shortcut to an amazing life!

Walking on Custard & the Meaning of Life: A Guide for Anxious Humans
Walking on Custard & the Meaning of Life: A Guide for Anxious Humans
by Neil Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for anyone prone to worry, 18 May 2015
This is one of the most unique books I've ever read. Tackling a serious topic such as anxiety with comedy is pure genius. You can't help but laugh and nod along as the author lets you inside his head, revealing his darkest worries, daily dilemmas, and biggest fears.

Whether you suffer from anxiety or you're just a bit of a worrier, you'll realise by reading this book that you are not the only one who feels the way you do. You'll also learn how to manage your anxiety in a fun and effective way. I'd recommend this book to anyone who is at all anxious.

The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)
The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it!, 26 Jan. 2015
Very inspirational. Everyone should read this.

Overcoming Social Anxiety & Shyness
Overcoming Social Anxiety & Shyness
by Gillian Butler

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 26 Jan. 2015
This book was packed full of information. I learned a lot but I haven't implemented it.

The Miseducation of Cameron Post
The Miseducation of Cameron Post

4.0 out of 5 stars I really quite liked this book, 26 Jan. 2015
I really quite liked this book. It had a lot to it and I really felt for Cameron. I'd recommend it.

365 Days
365 Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 365 Days (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down. It was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for teens or anyone who wishes books like this had been around when they were a teen! I'd love to hear more from this author.

Ask the Passengers
Ask the Passengers

3.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't for me, 26 Jan. 2015
I didn't enjoy this book all that much, but I think that's more because it's not my kind of thing than because it's not a good book. I prefer chick lit, so I couldn't really get into it. I'd recommend giving it a go though. It's always nice to be able to read about young LGBT people.

Another 365 Days
Another 365 Days

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Another 365 Days (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down. It reminded me of what it's like to be a teenager. It was exactly what I want I to read (and write myself). That said, some of the main character's behaviour did annoy me slightly because I just wanted her to do the right thing!

The You Know Who Girls: Freshman Year
The You Know Who Girls: Freshman Year

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 26 Jan. 2015
I couldn't put this book down. It's pretty much exactly what I want from a book. That said, I couldn't get on board with the main character's choice of love interest!

4M Brush Robot
4M Brush Robot

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 4M Brush Robot (Toy)
This was actually pretty hard to put together.

Page: 1 | 2