Profile for A. P. Hume > Reviews

A. P. Hume "aph" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars YOU MUST BE JOKING!, 3 Nov. 2015
This must be a very late April fools joke.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Burns not vaporizer, 29 Oct. 2015
Anything you put into it burns so it's not a vaporizer.
But ! The battery is great for my refillable e liquid tank, so not a total waste of time.
PS. The coil is good for lighting cigarettes, bit like a car cigarette lighter.

Futura 40W Pro HEPA Air Purifier Ioniser, Cleans Air Removes Smoke, Dust and Allergens, Remote Control Included
Offered by Futura Direct Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Far to loud...., 6 Aug. 2015
I looked at this on amazon but it gave me a link which not only was direct to the supplier, but lower in price also.
Being a smoker and also disabled I'm constantly finding it difficult to see my visitors through smokey haze, something I wanted to rectify as my home was beginning to smell like an old ashtray.
Purchased said air purifier and with swift service it arrived ready to set up.
As soon is I turned on the air purifier it was obvious that it and I couldn't be in the same room whilst I would be trying to sleep and to be honest, even on low it's a problem listening to the television.
So... I use it to purify the bedroom in the daytime and the lounge at night.
The air and smell of my home is far fresher and friends have commented on how much nicer my home is.
Great product if you don't share a room with it, otherwise earplugs maybe recommended.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2015 3:38 PM GMT

GRID: Autosport (PS3)
GRID: Autosport (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars i have better games on my ps2!, 21 May 2015
This review is from: GRID: Autosport (PS3) (Video Game)
I have better games on my ps2!
Service was excellent but the game is not worth £2 let alone £20.
I have every racing game for ps2 ps3 and ps4, the graphics are so bad I thought my TV or ps3 were broken, but no its graphics are so bad I have relegated this game into my junk box in the attic and will never play it again. ....
Grid and grid 2 are much better in my opinion but if you want a great game it's always has to be GT6 so save your money and just pass this one by...

Wernets Polygrip Ultra Denture Fixative Powder - 40 g
Wernets Polygrip Ultra Denture Fixative Powder - 40 g
Offered by Dental Mania UK

5.0 out of 5 stars just bought more !, 6 Mar. 2015
Having tried most if not every denture fixative I Gave This One A Try.
My biggest problem with all the others was a simple problem of getting the fixative off my gums at the end of the day, Wernets Ultra Is Still Not Perfect But In My Opinion The Best I Have Tried So Far.
I use a cotton handkerchief, slightly damp and it's great for removing the fixative.
All day confidence also and even got to eat an apple, what more can I say....

Whitehouse Aurora Black PVC 45cms Wide Venetian Blind
Whitehouse Aurora Black PVC 45cms Wide Venetian Blind
Offered by 4 Your Home Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star product, 21 Jan. 2015
Excellent value for money.
It would probably have cost me more in petrol to drive into town than the overall price of the blind, a very nice product for very little money.

Destiny (PS3)
Destiny (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favourite !, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Destiny (PS3) (Video Game)
Addictive gaming at its best...
in my humble opinion its far better than any game I have ever bought and I have every game there is on ps3.
bought it on ps4 and have been playing it everyday since day one, so I would recommend it to anyone.
Online multiplayer or story will keep you occupied for sure.

Driveclub (PS4)
Driveclub (PS4)
Offered by Piranha Technology

1.0 out of 5 stars O M G !, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Driveclub (PS4) (Video Game)
1: you can't play online as it keeps saying you have lost connection, spoke to sony and there is a known problem and they don't know when it will be fixed.
2: the add on cars I purchased for day 1 are not available, and again sony dont know when they will be available !
FOR GOD SAKE SONY,, GET IT SORTED !

Bling Online 10pc Endless Snag Free 4.5cm Hair Elastics. (Black.)
Bling Online 10pc Endless Snag Free 4.5cm Hair Elastics. (Black.)
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic !, 25 Sept. 2014
Far better than any I have bought elsewhere !
All the others I have bought just snap after a few days, im still using my first and its over a month now..
I like them so much I am placing another order. AAA +++ in my book...

YKS Color Changing LED Fiber Optic Night light Lamp Colorful Blue Stand Bar KTV
YKS Color Changing LED Fiber Optic Night light Lamp Colorful Blue Stand Bar KTV
Offered by Trend Mall

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WAST YOUR MONEY!, 20 Sept. 2014
Save your money ! Didn't work so put it in the bin.. would have cost far to much to send it back.. so cheap and nasty, even the diagram of how the batteries go in is back to front ! You would get more enjoyment out of burning your money !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3