Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Asus Strix 7.1 Gaming Headset
Asus Strix 7.1 Gaming Headset

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings and seems broken after 6 months, 2 July 2016
I have mixed feelings about this product.

The headset is great! Even though the sound quality is impacted by the small diameter of each individual speaker (since there are 5 crammed into each side), I love the fact that you get real 7.1 sound.

The microphone is pretty poor, so I use a standalone mic instead. Disappointing but no deal breaker; I bought these for the 7.1 after all.

One issue that i have been experiencing with increasing frequency though, is that the whole device loses connection to the PC now and then. Most of the time, it simply re-connects straight away and I get my sound back. Sometimes it doesn't and when this is happening every few minutes, it becomes a bit of a joke.

I have the latest firmware installed and I have tried all four of my USB ports with the same results. My brother also has a pair of Strix and the crashing problems are even worse for him. Not sure what is going on but if it doesn't stop soon, I will have to return them :-/

Auphonix Pop Filter for Blue Yeti Microphone
Auphonix Pop Filter for Blue Yeti Microphone
Offered by Net Success Group Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars There are many studio quality filters that are less than ..., 6 Dec. 2015
There are many studio quality filters that are less than half the price of this one and they can also clamp onto your Blue Yeti mic stand. Do not let these guys fool you into overpaying for their product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2016 11:20 AM BST

The Whale - BBC [DVD]
The Whale - BBC [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonas Armstrong

4.0 out of 5 stars The air gun does not make an appearance in the film, 10 April 2015
This review is from: The Whale - BBC [DVD] (DVD)
Great film. The only question is: Why is Jonas Armstrong carrying a black plastic air gun (with telescopic sight!) and a harpoon poking out of the front?!

Who came up with the cover for this DVD?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2016 11:23 PM GMT

Hitman GO
Hitman GO

1.0 out of 5 stars Hitman Go is incompatible with your device, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Hitman GO (App)
I know the galaxy s3 is not the newest phone but so far I have not had any issues.

Hitman is apparently not compatible with my phone. The reason I give one star for this, is that this was not made clear at any point before the purchase and I have now wasted £3.

Bloomberg Radio+
Bloomberg Radio+

1.0 out of 5 stars Reroute my outgoing calls?!, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bloomberg Radio+ (App)
Why on earth would I give any app permission to reroute or even cancel my outgoing calls?

The privacy access demands this app makes are a joke.

Silent Hunter 5 (PC DVD)
Silent Hunter 5 (PC DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Even with the latest patch installed and a load of ..., 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Silent Hunter 5 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Even with the latest patch installed and a load of fan made mods that attempt to fix the game, there are serious issues with this game.

Game breaking bugs and crashes are very common.

Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery performance, 6 Nov. 2014
The trimmer itself works as it should but with mine, the battery started losing its charge from the very moment I purchased the product.

Every time I want to use it I have to put it on charge, even when it was fully charged for 24h only days before.

I am very disappointed and this will be the last Remington product I buy.

Speedo Unisex Adult's Rift Pro Mask Goggles - Red/Smoke
Speedo Unisex Adult's Rift Pro Mask Goggles - Red/Smoke

1.0 out of 5 stars Made for a very specific head shape, 18 Sept. 2014
I tried on many different sets of goggles in a shop and settled on these since they offered a seemingly good fit and great comfort.

But like other people have mentioned, they leak constantly from the corners of the eyes no matter how you adjust them. They're a good product but they don't work at all for me.

The Walking Dead - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2010]
The Walking Dead - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by Staraxe UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge potential wasted, 4 Sept. 2014
I'm incredibly disappointed. I really loved the ideas of a zombie based series and was really looking forward to watching it.

I tried to force myself to like season one and gave it the benefit of the doubt. Season two was a real struggle but by season three, I couldn't take take it anymore and gave up without finishing the season.

I have two problems with the series that break it for me. Firstly, inconsistency (e.g.: sometimes walkers are so week that a single person can hold a door against 20 of them and sometimes they are so strong that they can simply tear a human's stomach open with one hand). Secondly, the characters don't behave like you would expect sane adults to behave. Thinking back, it feels like almost every episode had at least one scene that just didn't make sense.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2014 11:37 PM GMT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Need a wireless version, 28 July 2014
My problem with wearing headphones in bed is not so much the discomfort but more the issue of getting tangled up with the wire. These do not really solve that problem.

Page: 1 | 2