Profile for J. Faulkner > Reviews

Content by J. Faulkner

J. Faulkner "ifflepiffle" (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Foclassy Women Retro Classical Three Pieces Tankini Soft Bra Triangle and Dress Bottom Swimsuit Bathing Suit
Offered by Foclassy Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Top fitted nicely. bottoms & skirt seriously too small, 13 Feb. 2016
Top fitted nicely. bottoms & skirt seriously too small. I kept the top and gave the bottoms & skirt to my size 16 friend.

Amazon Prime Now
Amazon Prime Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered more sweets & chocolate than is good for me, 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Prime Now (App)
I was very impressed with Prime Now. Ordered more sweets & chocolate than is good for me, thanks to the £20 off a £50 plus order voucher. Goods arrived within 2 hours and thanks to the tracking tool I was able to sit in my garden until I could see that my order was literally around the corner and met the driver at my front gate. As a disabled and housebound customer, Prime Now will be extremely useful to me in the future.

Fifteen Grades of Hay: The Complete Trilogy
Fifteen Grades of Hay: The Complete Trilogy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Aug. 2015
Proper funny :o)

Set of 6 Skinny Real Wax Battery Operated LED Candles by Lights4fun
Set of 6 Skinny Real Wax Battery Operated LED Candles by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars They look and feel like real candles, 8 Nov. 2014
Bought these to go inside a small greenhouse that I have on the mantelpiece in my living room. I intended to use real candles until I discovered the greenhouse had clear plastic panels and not glass. They look so realistic!! They look and feel like real candles, even down to the wax dripping down the outside. Fantastic value for money, costing around the price of 3 less effective looking led candles on sale at other outlets. Very pleased with them!.

1 Pair Medium xSatin Steel Adjustable Glass Shelf Support Brackets
1 Pair Medium xSatin Steel Adjustable Glass Shelf Support Brackets
Offered by solmer_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, well made and look amazing, 8 Nov. 2014
Did the job beautifully, although they where used with custom made oak shelves and not glass. They were half the price of my local DIY store as well so I was especially pleased with them

SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and fast delivery, 8 Jun. 2010
Bought to use with digital camera. No problems at all. Delivery was speedy and item was well packaged.

Where's My Mummy? (Bear Hugs)
Where's My Mummy? (Bear Hugs)
by Colin Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A much loved tale., 15 Dec. 2009
My daughter had this book when she was a baby. I bought it for her from a supermarket in 1988. She loved it and everyone had to read it to her constantly. The book was passed on to her cousins who also loved it. When she presented me with my first Grandchild I immediately thought of the little duckling wandering around the farm asking all the animals if they were his Mummy. I looked on Amazon and there it was. Now my daughter reads it to her son and he loves it too!

In the Night Garden Soft 'n Cosy World Pinky Ponk
In the Night Garden Soft 'n Cosy World Pinky Ponk
Offered by EuroDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Pinky ponk, 15 Dec. 2009
I bought this for my 15m old grandson as part of his christmas present. I gave it to him early when he was ill and miserable and the look on his little face was worth the money alone. He's a big I.T.N.G fan - especially the Pinky Ponk & Ninky Nonk. The toy doesn't actually do very much. An easy to find button gives a range of Pinky Ponk sounds and a 'pull out' piece of felt has Pontipines on it and thats about it. But he loves it so much!

Sony Ericsson MPS-70 Portable Speakers
Sony Ericsson MPS-70 Portable Speakers
Offered by Accessories Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gardening accessory, 29 Jun. 2009
The best 8.49 I've spent in a long time. I bought these to go with my 580i mobile to use in the garden. My neighbours like everyone in the area to listen to their choice of music as soon as the sun comes out and fling open the windows so eveyone can enjoy what they're listenining to. Not being an R'n'B or Reggae fan something had to be done so I treated myself to these speakers. Great things come in small packages! They haven't turned my garden into the latest clubbing venue but they drown out everything else. The bass was an eye opener and as a result the garden looks fantastic and I look like I've been to Greece for a fortnight!

Official License Rolling Stones Classic Tongue - T-Shirt Skinny Black (L)
Official License Rolling Stones Classic Tongue - T-Shirt Skinny Black (L)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than useless, 29 Jun. 2009
Its been a long time since I got angry about something I'd paid good money for. The sizing was ridiculous - supposed to be L skinny t-shirt, actually turned out to be XS belly top that wouldn't have looked big on my 3 year old niece. The "Lick" logo was tiny and looked like the first wash would have seen its demise. Overall quality was poor. Made of such thin material I daren't have tried it on. Maybe at a size 16, I'm not exactly "Skinny" either, but 16 is the average womens size these days and I suggest the manufacturers wake up and smell the coffee!
Thanks to Amazons returns policy - the first time I have ever had to return anything after 8 years - it was a poor quality item that was quickly sent back and my money returned. I gave this item 1 star because this review would not send until I gave it at least one. It is not deserved!

Page: 1 | 2