Profile for Tatws > Reviews

The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves
The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves
by Stephen Grosz

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling and compassionate, 17 Jan. 2013
I was moved to order this book after having heard only a single episode broadcast on Radio 4's 'Book of the Week'. The physical book has not not disappointed and, having so enjoyed Peter Marinker's reading of the story, I now find myself reading Stephen Grosz's words through Marinker's perfectly-cast voice. In the same way as other reviewers, I have already bought multiple copies of this book and given it to those friends whom I know would appreciate its thoughtful and sensitive style. This is a quiet book that tells you much about the human condition with a calm, non-judgmental and compassionate voice. I recommend it very highly.

Belkin Messenger Bag for Upto 15.6 inch Notebooks - Chocolate/Tourmaline
Belkin Messenger Bag for Upto 15.6 inch Notebooks - Chocolate/Tourmaline

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin computer bag, 22 Jun. 2010
Excellent delivery service and great item. Recommended. My only criticism with this bag is that the shoulder strap is not adjustable enough and is a little too long for me. But this is a great bag for the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2010 5:53 PM BST