Profile for Mr Alexander J Anderson > Reviews

Content by Mr Alexander J...

Mr Alexander J Anderson

Scot-Petshop Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags (Dog Poo Bag/Dog Waste Bags) x 500, Eco Friendly, Bulk Buy
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and good quality, 15 May 2014
I made the mistake of buying cheap poo bags before and have paid the price for it. These bags are great nice and thick but easy to store and you only need one bag instead of 2 of the cheap ones. Worth every penny

Pet Brands Rac Travel Water Bottle
Pet Brands Rac Travel Water Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 15 May 2014
My staffie loves this while out and about. Well worth it. Easy to use and not had any drips or leaks.

TASSIMO Costa Latte coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely coffee, 15 May 2014
I bought 4 lots of these now from here. Excellent coffee worth 5 stars but have now put the price up to the same price as Asda so no point buying from here anymore. All I need to do now is pop in to asda when ever I want instead of waiting fir it to be delivered. Was really worth it for £16.95. Not not worth it at all. Sorry amazon you have lost a few sales now!!
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2015 8:56 AM BST

1800mm High Gloss White MDF Bath Front Panel With Adjustable Plinth
1800mm High Gloss White MDF Bath Front Panel With Adjustable Plinth

1.0 out of 5 stars Order cancelled, 6 Feb. 2014
I ordered this on a Sunday then on the Thursday a day after it was due to be dispatched i had an email cancelling without explanation as to why and no contact from supplier. Very disappointed as was going to order from another place but thought I would give this one a go. Should of stuck to my first choice

Volkswagen VW Passat Round Clips (07>) car mat set in black (Deluxe Range)
Volkswagen VW Passat Round Clips (07>) car mat set in black (Deluxe Range)
Offered by AutoInMotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fit perfectly, 23 Oct. 2013
I bought these as did not want to pay the stupid money VW were asking. They as well made and easy to fit. I would recommend these mats. I have bought other mats cheap before but been disappointed with them as they look cheap and flimsy. Not these well made a put together with care to detail.

New High Grade ABS Black Center Console Armrest Latch with Springs Replacement Parts
Offered by PSgiveU

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit good solid product at great price, 23 Oct. 2013
I was selling my car and needed this part as the genuine on failed some time ago. It was easy to fit just locate the spring and push it in thats it. Looks the part and easily worth the price as extortionate amount from vw.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, 23 Oct. 2013
I bought this bag for my wife's sewing machine. Very sturdy and plenty big enough for her machine and pedal. Excellent value for money. I would recommend it to any one.