Profile for A lady > Reviews

Content by A lady

A lady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Unique 3-in-1 Premium Zenfuze Sport Water Bottle - BPA Free Fruit Infuser with Flip Top Locking Lid and Extra Wide Drinking Spout for Fast Refreshment
Offered by Genevieve Avani Lifestyles (EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 4 July 2017
I have used it for a whole summer now as I originally bought it last year July and I tend to take hot drinks in winter so didn't use it then. There are a number of issues I have come across:
1. The bottom on mine tends to leak randomly. Doesn't appear to be a particular reason for it, it just does. Obviously this means I can't put it in my bag without worrying
2. There are a fair few rough edges to it when trying to clean it. For something that was relatively expensive compared to others in the market at the time I expected it to be better made
3. The infusion basket has cracked which means I can't use it as an infuser anymore. Obviously as I also have issues with it leaking this means it's pretty useless to me now.
Can I also point out that all of these issues occurred without me using it everyday of the summer?
4. It is not easy to clean, no matter what people say
5. The infuser has a rounded bottom so it is a bit more difficult to fill with cut fruit without making a mess
6. I would also like to point out that it is probably not safe with sparkling water as it leaks with still water

Overall if I could go back in time, I don't think I would buy this bottle again. I would probably buy a cheaper bottle so then i wouldn't feel so cheated when the infuser broke. On the plus side it has got me drinking more water so I probably will replace the bottle but just not from one made by the same company

Betron USB Port UK Wall Plug AC Power Adapter Charger for Apple iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Nokia , Mobile phones etc (4 Port)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, 1 May 2017
Worked for a few weeks then started making sizzling noises overheated and stopped charging. So final verdict would be its dangerous

ThunderClaw (Alien Warrior Book 2)
ThunderClaw (Alien Warrior Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Mar. 2017
Having read venomous I had high hopes from this book, that sadly ended in disappointment. I found the heroine to be inconsistent in her beliefs. She was hurt in the past by a betrayal from the father of her child yet she is quite happy to relocate to another planet with her daughter to marry an alien who openly admits to having a collection of concubines. The only reason the book got 2 stars was because of fergie and fergus.
Being honest this book felt like a waste of the time I spent reading it. Buy it at your own peril.

LAMY New Z26 Ink Converter For dialog3 accent logo etc
LAMY New Z26 Ink Converter For dialog3 accent logo etc
Offered by I Love Pens

1.0 out of 5 stars Only one converter delivered, 4 Mar. 2017
Beware this is not a pack of 5 but just one. You would be better buying it from other retailers that offer faster delivery, for less cost. Not worthwhile returning as it would cost more to do so then it is worth.

Blaze (The Dark in You Book 2)
Blaze (The Dark in You Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Seemed to drag, 19 Feb. 2017
This brook seemed to drag compared to the first book in this series. There seemed to be a lot of gratuitous sex and not much else happening. Hopefully that was just because the author was setting the groundwork for the next book, but that remains to be seen.

Lamy Scala 078 1225749 Fountain Pen EF Model Ti, Silver/Brown
Lamy Scala 078 1225749 Fountain Pen EF Model Ti, Silver/Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not include converter as stated in product description, 9 Feb. 2017
Pen arrived as advertised but did not have a Z26 converter included in the delivery as was advertised. I have yet to try the pen out and will update when I do. But looks so far to be of a good quality. The 3 stars is purely because not everything was delivered.

Her Outlaw Daddy
Her Outlaw Daddy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Her Outlaw Daddy (Kindle Edition)
From the blurb I somehow expected different then what was delivered. There seemed to be a rush to get to the end that left several loose ends only half dealt with. I would not advise paying for this book as it will only lead to disappointment.

The Highlander's Accidental Bride (The Highlander's Bride Book 1)
The Highlander's Accidental Bride (The Highlander's Bride Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor effort, 26 Nov. 2016
From
The blurb I had expected better however there were jumps in the story that made no sense and at no point did I feel involved in the plight of any of the characters. If the author had bothered to take the time to flesh out the characters this could have been a good book. However this is something that everyone should avoid paying for as it will only lead you to feel bitter over the waste of money on it.

Sol: #1 (Luna Lodge)
Sol: #1 (Luna Lodge)

2.0 out of 5 stars More of an outline than a story, 14 Jun. 2016
But of a disappointment. After reading all the reviews u was expecting a more developed story instead of what felt like the outline of a story interspersed with a few gratuitous sex scenes. No real build up to anything. Just erratic jumping from one outcome to the next. One minute she's embarrassed and the next she's decided to flash her cleavage at him like some kind of bimbo. One minute she has fought him off the next she's asking if anything happened. No idea as to why she might have suddenly developed amnesia. Could have been a good book, but most definitely wasn't. This was the first book I read by this author and I think it will be the last. Not worth any money.

Radiance (Wraith Kings Book 1)
Radiance (Wraith Kings Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great world building, 8 May 2016
A story I found hard to put down. As I write I am already getting ready to buy the next book to see what happens next. Cliff hangers will be the death of me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6