Profile for Althea > Reviews

Content by Althea

Althea (Leicester, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Luxury CAR ORGANIZER By Lebogner - Perfect Front Seat Organizer, Driver Organizer, Backseat Organizer, Side Seat Organizer For Kids, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect solution for keeping things that you want to reach ..., 17 Feb. 2017
Arrived the next day. This fits perfectly across the passenger seat. My car is small and there is no where to put anything. This is the perfect solution for keeping things that you want to reach easily.

FIT BOUNCE PRO - Best Seller - Half Folding, High Quality, Bungee Sprung Mini Trampoline, Includes Storage Bag and Bounceometer to measure bounces
Offered by Health2fitness LTD - Rebound UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 24 Oct. 2016
This is my first rebounder but after reading the reviews of several products I decided to bite the bullet and go for a really good one. I want to use it to tone up and strengthen my core muscles. It is a very well made product. It comes folded up and it really does take two strong people to open it. I did sustain a slight injury trying to open it with a friend but we weren't strong enough so take note. In the end it took two men to open it up! To be fair it does say this and the manufacturer did send me an email with this information in so I can't fault them at all. I have been using it for a week now and it only took about four days of light use before I was able to balance on it. There is an optional hand bar available separately so some people may want to consider buying that as well if you have any balance problems. It is quiet to use and very springy but firm and although I have painful knees I am able to use this as it absorbs the impact. I am doing gentle bounces and arm movements and I'm enjoying using it. I hope that by buying a really good quality one I will be able to use if for years.

Tarot Face to Face: Using the Cards in Your Everyday Life
Tarot Face to Face: Using the Cards in Your Everyday Life
by Marcus Katz

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this quite useful as it has different ways of interpreting the cards, 7 April 2016
I found this quite useful as it has different ways of interpreting the cards. There some games as well and hints for difficult questions.

Get Your Head Out of Your App: A Psychic's Guide to Attracting and Keeping True Love
by Deborah Graham

3.0 out of 5 stars I have read similar tips and ideas in other books that are better written. I read it in a couple of ..., 7 April 2016
It's an okay read but I can't say I found anything new in this book. I have read similar tips and ideas in other books that are better written. I read it in a couple of hours maybe less.

HBY0030 Navy Striped Two Wheeled Shopping Trolley - Sturdy Patterned Small Foldable Trolley
Offered by Oxbridge Satchel Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A dinky little trolley which is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, 7 April 2016
A dinky little trolley which is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. Its perfect for small loads, I wouldn't get a whole weeks shopping in here but it's more attractive than a big ugly trolley.

Tarot Interactions: Become More Intuitive, Psychic, and Skilled at Reading Cards
by Deborah Lipp

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book for the beginner and more experienced reader alike, 7 April 2016
A very good book for the beginner and more experienced reader alike, although a beginner would have to work hard as there are no shortcuts to learning to be a good reader. I have found plenty of tips in here and different ways of reading the cards.

Colouring Book for Adults Happy Easter: Colouring Books for Adults Christian in al; Adult Coloring Books Alice in Wonderland in a; Adult Coloring ... Christian in al; dolphins elephants in al
by Baldwin Avenue

1.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed with this, 7 April 2016
I was a bit disappointed with this. I bought because the cover was so cute but unfortunately the pictures are not very good. There is too much detail in the pictures which makes it hard to find anything to colour. Also the pictures are repeated which can be good if you like them but I don't. I did two pictures and won't bother with any more.

Classic Cantabile Music Folder Deluxe
Classic Cantabile Music Folder Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 5 Jan. 2015
Perfect for my needs. This will take you through a concert. There are enough strings for sheet music and the pockets will hold a hymn book and a pencil/glasses etc.

Gwydion's Moon Diary, 2017 edition
Gwydion's Moon Diary, 2017 edition
by Julian Gower

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
Lovely unique product full of interesting snippets

Bulk Hardware BH00409 Combination Padlock, 40 mm (1.1/2 inch) - Black
Bulk Hardware BH00409 Combination Padlock, 40 mm (1.1/2 inch) - Black
Offered by BBBCheng

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced lock, 11 April 2013
I bought this as it was a cheaper alternative to the one I could get at the gym and it is easy to programme

Page: 1 | 2