Profile for Jen > Reviews

Jen

Intex Explorer Pro 200 Inflatable Boat
Intex Explorer Pro 200 Inflatable Boat

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 29 Aug. 2014
This inflatable was easy to inflate, sturdy (enough for my partner and I to have a go as well!) and the kids had a great time in it. Was worried it would take a while to deflate it again, but with minimum effort it took next to no time. Would recommend and buy again if needed. We compared it on holiday, where they were selling this everywhere in the shops; we saved £4-£6 by buying through Amazon!

TomTom Start 60M 6" Sat Nav with UK & Ireland Maps & Lifetime Map Updates
TomTom Start 60M 6" Sat Nav with UK & Ireland Maps & Lifetime Map Updates

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget!, 19 Feb. 2014
I wanted to get my partner one of these as he borrows one when we go on journeys.
Its easy to mount on the windscreen with the large suction cup and easily removed again.
The large screen is useful as we don't need to squint at it...the kids have also become backseat drivers! (not necessarily a plus point but hey!)
The picture is clear and its easy to follow the directions it gives. There is a lot of info on the screen but I don't find it off-putting when driving. Its amusing for the kids too...just change the 'voice' to a new one for each trip; we're currently using ''James'' an Australian voice who is favourite at the moment.
The only downside my partner has found; if you put the journey details in and then mount it on the screen, it only takes a tiny touch to adjust your journey, and therefore you need to fiddle around to get the route back. Easily overcome; just put it on the screen first! (or be more careful..Lol) Job done.
I'd buy the same again if needed.

Tigerbox Purple Hydro Gel Skin Case Cover For Apple iPod Nano 7 7th Generation
Tigerbox Purple Hydro Gel Skin Case Cover For Apple iPod Nano 7 7th Generation
Offered by IRIS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!, 19 Feb. 2014
I was looking for added protection for my new ipod...this fitted the bill.
Its was delivered promptly and just slipped over the ipod nicely. Its easily removed (but not that easy that it will fall off)
There is a space for both the headphones and on/off button but you have to remove it whilst connecting to recharge or update from the laptop. This works fine for me, as I feel it protects the charger connection hole whilst in use.
The kids think its cool, so it can't be bad!

BIRUGEAR 2 x Clear LCD Screen Protector + Lens Pen For Nikon D3100 Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 16 July 2012
After reviewing and buying this camera on Amazon, I also noted the recommendations from another customer, that this product is a must...they weren't wrong!
Although I have not needed to use the pen yet, it is a handy size and easy just to pop into a pocket at short notice, for those opportune moments.
The screen protectors are fabulous, and easy to position on the LCD screen itself.
It saves the disappointment of a scratched screen which, after spending hard earned cash to buy, would be a great shame. In this case, prevention is most definitely better than cure! For the sake of a couple of quid, its worth it.

Flashdance
Flashdance

5.0 out of 5 stars ...as in the film!, 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Flashdance (Audio CD)
The CD captures the events of the 80's film, as you listen and can picture the scenes.
Irene Cara's voice is just a classic, a title track having the ''feel-good factor'' and Maniac by Michael Sembello is just brilliant. A best buy!

The Very Best Of The Dubliners
The Very Best Of The Dubliners
Offered by RAREWAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars The best...!, 13 Mar. 2012
Of all the Irish music I've listened to in the past,this has got to be the best CD I've purchased to date. Love it!