Profile for Ellie > Reviews

Ellie

Paradise
Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Paradise (Audio CD)
This CD is made for all Lana Del Rey fans. I didn't think it was possible to create a deeper and darker album than born to die, however this album proved me wrong. It has a depressive feel which anyone could fall in love with. The album is very different from the first album, but its equally as good. The songs on this album are the sort of songs that you feel nervous to breathe when you are listening to. PURE BRILLIANCE, very well done Lana Del Rey.

BENEFIT COSMETICS magic ink jet-black liquid eyeliner 2.5 mL 0.08 US fl. oz. BOXED

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, 2 Jan. 2013
I buy a lot of my make-up from the benefit store and i've never been disappointed. Eyeliner is something that i wear everyday so its important that it works well, this one certainly does!i couldnt ask for anymore of a product!It doesnt take long to try so it doesnt print onto my eyelid, this eyeliner lasts as long as i need it to and doesn't smudge easily. Another fantastic benefit product.

Classy Girls
Classy Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE!, 20 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Classy Girls (MP3 Download)
I found out about the lumineers due to the EDF advert, i loved the song ho hey but i wasn't sure about the rest of the album, however classy girls is my new favourite song. I could listen to it all day and it would be a credit to anyones ipod!

My Best Friend Is You
My Best Friend Is You
Offered by Springwood Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have album, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: My Best Friend Is You (Audio CD)
I bought this album after finding my copy of 'made of bricks' as I remembered how much I loved Kate Nash. She had a alot to live up to as I really liked the first album, and I wasn't disappointed. It's very different from the first album but this album has a lot more emotion and you can see that she has been through a lot. My favourite ones of the album have to be 'Don't you want to share the guilt?' and 'I hate seagulls'
I would recommend this album to everyone