Profile for Mrs Jo Tolhurst > Reviews

Content by Mrs Jo Tolhurst

Mrs Jo Tolhurst

Plasma / LCD Wall Mount Bracket for Sony Bravia KDL40V2000 LCD HD Ready Digital Television, 40 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars LCD wall Bracket, 18 Jan. 2013
Does what it says on the box!! No problems. Much cheaper than anything from the stores and every bit as good.

Panasonic DMC-TZ25EB-K Compact Camera - Black (12.1MP, 16x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic DMC-TZ25EB-K, 18 Jan. 2013
Love it, love it, love it. Bought it for my son and daughter in law for Christmas but they ended up with something else!!!!

Having used the best of cameras in my past in my work as a photographer I would recommend the quality and ease of this camera to other people looking.

Charles Bentley DIY 3.8m Telescopic Extendable Ladder - Silver
Charles Bentley DIY 3.8m Telescopic Extendable Ladder - Silver
Offered by The Out Let Store UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Telescopic ladder, 18 Jan. 2013
I wanted a ladder that I could manage on my own that wouldn't be too heavy but that I would feel safe on. I had seen them at the ideal home exhibition at twice the price and am thrilled with my purchase as it is every bit as good as the more expensive ones. I took on board the warnings about closing it and had no problems.
I would recommend this to other purchasers.