Profile for M. Steadman > Reviews

Content by M. Steadman

M. Steadman "Simbalad" (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Single Sky Blue 16"/40CM Extra Deep Fitted Sheet 14 Colours
Single Sky Blue 16"/40CM Extra Deep Fitted Sheet 14 Colours
Offered by stextiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality but too deep for my bed., 12 Jan. 2017
I like the quality of this sheet but it is too deep for my bed. My own fault.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Gold)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight of accuracy, 18 Aug. 2016
This ìs anot excellent product. It is handsome I the bathroom and very accurate. Best of all the read out kiss large and clear. A world of difference from the traditional scales I had before. I was never really sure of the reading. But now weighing oneself is simale and clear. I also get my previous weight.

Stories of Greek Origin Greek Organic Oregano Great Taste Award 2014 1 star 30gr

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best, 22 July 2016
This is the real thing and you can tell it is from the moment you open the tin. Strong delicious aroma that gives food the oregano it should have. World's away from the characterless stuff I have bought from supermarket shelves. But never again! This oregano does what the herb should and I find it is best to use late in the cooking period rather than near the beginning.

Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Offered by TKC Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant coffee making., 9 July 2015
This is probably the most remarkable piece of coffee making kit I have ever used. Brilliant result. I use Colombian Huila dark roast from Redber and I have never had a better cup - even including from the baristas on the High Street. It is a bit of a production when you first start using it but it soon becomes routine and the results are "nonpareil"

Andrew James Premium Digital Slow Cooker with Tempered Glass Lid & Removable Ceramic Bowl - 5 Litre, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent slow-cooker!, 9 July 2015
Superbly made and looks really good in my kitchen. It is also very effective. I have used it now maybe 10 or 12 times without the slightest problem and with top class results. I find myself now slow-cooking lots of stuff that i used to cook in the oven or on the hob. Also the five litre size is just right for me because I do a lot of cooking for the freezer.

Mens Ladies Canvas Messenger Shoulder/Travel Utility Work BAG Cross Body (Beige)
Offered by Jeveria Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain bag., 9 July 2015
Light, smart and very useful. At the price it is a real bargain.

LIGHTWEIGHT GARDEN SHEARS (560) - THE LIGHTEST, LONG REACH ALLOY SHEARS.
LIGHTWEIGHT GARDEN SHEARS (560) - THE LIGHTEST, LONG REACH ALLOY SHEARS.
Offered by SK Depots

3.0 out of 5 stars Pity because they are light and therefore easy to use, 9 July 2015
Not impressed! They cut hedges and foliage etc very well, But grass? No. The stuff bends annoyingly over the blades. Maybe they aren't meant for grass snipping. Pity because they are light and therefore easy to use.

MeasuPro CCT400 Digital Timer, Clock, and Stopwatch with Four Channels
MeasuPro CCT400 Digital Timer, Clock, and Stopwatch with Four Channels

5.0 out of 5 stars A timely timer!, 9 July 2015
Love this little gadget and I am really glad that it is magnetic. It now sits facing me right behind the cooker hob, exactly the right place for it. And it can do up to four timings at once. Fiendishly clever!

Amisa Organic Buckwheat Crispbread 120 gram (Pack of 6)
Amisa Organic Buckwheat Crispbread 120 gram (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp is the word!, 9 July 2015
I didn't like this crispbread at first but after eating it several times coated with peanut butter or humous etc I actually quite enjoy it. The first bit is a very strange experience and "crisp" it certainly is. It is also low gi and thyat is a big plus for me.

Biona Pumpernickel Organic Bread 500 g (Pack of 6)
Biona Pumpernickel Organic Bread 500 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a strong taste but I use it for making ..., 9 July 2015
Quite a strong taste but I use it for making open sandwiches with various meats. It is also a low gi bread and it has helped me reduce the diabetes medication.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6