Profile for Jon > Reviews

Content by Jon

Jon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Henry of Navarre [DVD] (2010)
Henry of Navarre [DVD] (2010)
Dvd ~ Julien Boisselier
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars ... late 16th century King Henry IV of France just good historical movie but some of inaccurate in comparison to ..., 14 July 2016
It is based on true story of late 16th century King Henry IV of France just good historical movie but some of inaccurate in comparison to the history facts about his life.

Anyway worth to buy

Ong Bak Trilogy [DVD]
Ong Bak Trilogy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Jaa
Offered by Rapid-DVD with FREE delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars I like watching all of Ong Bak Trilogy but Ong Bak ..., 14 July 2016
This review is from: Ong Bak Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
I like watching all of Ong Bak Trilogy but Ong Bak 3 is best on my viewpoint!

Worth to buy

Car Van Radiator Heavy Duty Stop Leak Sealer Repair By RAC
Car Van Radiator Heavy Duty Stop Leak Sealer Repair By RAC

3.0 out of 5 stars (But not recommended for old fashioned and dying car - Let alone ..., 14 July 2016
It is ok for heavy duty anti-leak can to fix the water pump, radiator , head gasket leaking problems inside any types of the cars. (But not recommended for old fashioned and dying car - Let alone for AA /RAC man to fix it for you!)

The Great White Hype [DVD]
The Great White Hype [DVD]
Dvd ~ Samuel L. Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars I used to watch my favourite comedy movie few times, 14 July 2016
This review is from: The Great White Hype [DVD] (DVD)
I used to watch my favourite comedy movie few times, now I acquire this same DVD movie happily cos Samuel Jackson is brilliant and funny Sultan/Don King style actor (lol) to watch!

Worth buy

RDX Maya Hide Leather Boxing MMA Headgear UFC Head Guard Sparring Helmet Fighting Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars ... that it is stiff but very highly quality and comfortable to wear as protection, 14 July 2016
I haven't wear this boxing head protection while sparring yet but I did test by trying it on my head so I can assure that it is stiff but very highly quality and comfortable to wear as protection. It is worth recommended to buy.

Cottage Craft Leather Hole Punch - Metallic
Cottage Craft Leather Hole Punch - Metallic
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars ... handy for belt hole puncher tool to do some good work on any type of belts, 14 July 2016
It is strong and very handy for belt hole puncher tool to do some good work on any type of belts. It is highly recommended to buy

RDX MMA Thermal Compression Shorts Base Layer Boxing Training Fitness Running Exercise
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with the purchase of this item while testing this ..., 14 July 2016
I am happy with the purchase of this item while testing this fighting short by stretching my legs apart, so it is true to other customers' comment that it is definitely strong and flexible. I agrees that this RDX item is top quality and worthy recommended to buy

Viihahn Men's Breathable Mesh Slip On Athletic Exercise Walking Outdoor Sports Running Shoes Size 7.5 UK Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very comfortable wear (for both male and female), 14 July 2016
It is very comfortable wear (for both male and female). I completely agrees with all customers' comments about Viihahn breathable trainers (e.g. It does help the foot arch sitting comfortably on the softing cushion of lightweight mesh webbing trainer sole while jumping or running/exercise). I am very happy with the purchase of this items and I will definitely buy an another ones!

it is highly recommended to buy.

Protector 2 [Blu-ray] [2013] [US Import]
Protector 2 [Blu-ray] [2013] [US Import]

1.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed with myself for purchasing this wrong US import blu-ray ..., 19 Mar. 2016
I am disappointed with myself for purchasing this wrong US import blu-ray (region) which not playable on my Blu-Ray video. After I read on other review so I realise that I should buy the right UK version of US "Protector 2" called " Warrior King 2 ". Now I learn my lesson to avoid buying the US Import Blu-Ray or DVD. Hence one star!

Punch Bag Ceiling Hook for 200kg heavy Duty Bag
Punch Bag Ceiling Hook for 200kg heavy Duty Bag
Offered by WE AR UNEEK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2016
Good highly quality ceiling hook without being loosing off.

Worth recommended buy.