Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Iceni > Reviews

Content by Iceni

Iceni

Magicbox Atom Digital DAB/FM Radio - Pink/Black
Magicbox Atom Digital DAB/FM Radio - Pink/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Dab Radio, 22 July 2012
Does exactly what the product info says, we have used this radio in our little girl's bedroom for six months with no issues whatsoever. She loves to make a disco and the sound is very clear and acceptable volume for all!

Checkmate!: My First Chess Book (Everyman Chess)
Checkmate!: My First Chess Book (Everyman Chess)
by Garry Kasparov

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 22 July 2012
We bought this book for our daughter, who was just beginning to learn chess. We learnt loads of things from it ourselves, and our game has improved immensely! Our daughter beats us both regularly, after only six weeks! She is eight!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper frame, 22 July 2012
I needed a poster frame and this fitted the bill nicely, although cost more than the alternatives. It arrived quickly, was well-packaged, and was just as I expected. So that's a result when alot of the reviews for cheaper frames expressed alot of disappointment.

Saltrock Blossom Changing Towel - Bright Pink, 95 x 68cm
Saltrock Blossom Changing Towel - Bright Pink, 95 x 68cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 22 July 2012
Bought for my eight-year-old daughter, she loves the privacy at swimming and it's a nice thick towel. It's long enough to reach her ankles and she's 4ft tall.