Profile for Josh > Reviews

Content by Josh

Josh

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 9 Feb. 2012
These shoes are so comfy to wear and stylish... they go with pretty much anything. Great quality will definitely be getting another pair soon!!!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 8 Dec. 2011
Im gonna keep this short and sweet... After playing the first 2 games which were great i was dubious of there being a third but its probably the best game i have ever played in my life. Visually graphics look real at times making you forget that your playing a game. This game not only has you running around and shooting bad guys it also has you working out puzzles making you think at times.
visually 10/10
Gameplay 9.5/10
sounds 10/10
overall lasting appeal 9/10

Overall a great game with tons to do, finding treasures, coop campaign, and multiplayer and also is so fun to play through the story.
Well done Naughty Dog for producing in my eyes game of the year!!!

Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black
Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking little amp, 19 Oct. 2011
I had been thinking of buying one of these for months but was dubious of the quality of sound that they produce.... I cant belive I hadnt purchased one sooner. For the size of the amp it produces a very loud sound on overdrive which is as loud as my small practice amp, when set up properly this is just as good as a normal practice amp and can produce some great sounds. One of the main reasons i got this amp over the orange one is that it has the ability to slip over the side of your trousers/trouser pocket so you can walk around whilst playing. This is the best thing i have bought for my guitar and everyone who ownes a guitar should buy one of these. The only negative is the handle on the amp is not a real handle (made to look like one) but other than that a brilliant little amp well worth the money..... PS I even got a free battery as well

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 10 Oct. 2011
If your considering buying these then I wouldn't. They arrived quickly but they are not the AA L plates like the description and picture shows. They look fine except have not got a very strong magnetic back to them and are fairly easy to peel off the car itself. They arrived in a clear plactic wallet with no AA Branding on.

They may be cheap but certainly not cheerful, I would steer clear of these as I feel like I have been lied and cheated to. Dont make the same mistake I made.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2013 12:40 AM BST

Silicon Bakeware Pan Round 20cm
Silicon Bakeware Pan Round 20cm
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb. 2011
I bought this product after metal cake tins never seem to let cakes rise. The first time I used the silicone baking tin my cake rose like a mountain, no joke. I fully recomend this product to anyone, worth the money.