Profile for David B. > Reviews

Content by David B.

David B.

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 12 Sept. 2016
I'd bought a few different sets of earphones when trying to replace ones that came with my phone (including some far more expensive than these), and was dissatisfied with all of them. These earphones have very good sound range and quality, particularly the bass, good external sound suppression, and a pause/answer button and volume control that actually work. I recommended them to my son when his own earphones broke, and he is just as impressed with them as I am (despite listening to very different types of music!). I would certainly buy them again.

Ultimate New Job: The Definitive Guide To Surviving And Thriving As A New Starter: Volume 1
by James Innes

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and informative, 30 Mar. 2012
This is a must read for anyone starting in a new job. I love its positive approach to the difficulties of settling into a new position and how it covers roles from entry level to senior management. I highly recommend it and will be keeping a spare copy in the office to loan to our new employees.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2014 9:43 PM GMT

The Interview Question & Answer Book:Your definitive guide to the bestanswers to even the toughest interview questions: Your definitive guide to ... to even the toughest interview questions
by James Innes

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and invaluable, 30 Mar. 2012
I bought this book not as a potential interviewee, but as a manager looking to keep abreast of the advice that interviewees are receiving. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with both the scope and quality of its content. My previous experience with such publications (and I have a lot) is that they are littered with outmoded interview questions and offer 'model' answers that I would cringe to hear. This book is clearly very well researched, it is current with latest interviewing techniques and offers genuinely excellent advice.