Profile for Mr. J. T. Stirzaker > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. T. Stir...

Mr. J. T. Stirzaker "yib112" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kindle Voyage E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Kindle yet......, 3 Jan. 2016
A stunning step forward and a must for proper readers of books. Yes I know you will never replace a real book, but, with this Kindle with me I have a whole Library again, and if I have not got my preference locally, I visit "the store" and their it is!!!

People say ebooks and readers are bad, I disagree, I was brought up where my Grandparents had their own library, I love books, but, I also love the security of my Kindle and the ability to have that library back again, and now in my hand.

Walimex Basic travel tripod incl. level for SLR cameras (in aluminium - max. load-bearing capacity 3 kg)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Recommended., 31 July 2015
A great product, and without a centre bar attachment as such, it can be balanced on odd shaped surfaces as needed.

TP-LINK TD-W9980 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router (2.4 GHz 300 Mbps, 5 GHz 300 Mbps, 2 USB Ports for Storage Sharing, Media/Print Server) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw out BT Hub 5.0 and get this for Infinity!!!, 31 July 2015
BT Hub 5.0 was really not working, but, this is doing the job perfectly!!! Despite denials BT send a file every so often to the hub, like a ping, and that interrupts the flow of data and the steady signal. The TP Link router can be set to ignore the incoming signal and as such remains stable.

The router cannot be faulted, a proper connection, 5 and 2.4 MHz and a separate guest channel to keep visitors on-line but away from my own computers. This hub/router could not be better!!!

WD My Passport Ultra 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't be led by the hype and your heart............., 22 Jun. 2015
It is a lovely small HDD, it is a good emergency back-up device, and alternative to a memory stick. However, and here is the bad bit, it appears to be fragile!!! After only a couple of months, of very light use, mine is no longer being read properly and accurately reading data I need to transfer. It will need re-formatting and software looking at, before it ultimately goes back to Western Digital and I, reluctantly, buy different portable device!!

Red Tape Malago Tan 10 UK
Red Tape Malago Tan 10 UK
Offered by Foot Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart Casual delight, 22 Jun. 2015
Lovely shoes, and a great look and finish, just a slightly narrow gait at the end where the toes come in, so the broader footed need to be aware, however with a slight 2-tone and a smart appearance, they are still a good shoe!!!

Red Tape Hammond Brown Men's Leather Shoes
Red Tape Hammond Brown Men's Leather Shoes
Offered by Perfect Fit Mens

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and Comfortable!!, 22 Jun. 2015
Smart and comfortable, maybe a little to casual for a court appearance, but, certainly more than perfect for everything else!!

TRIXES External Sound Card USB 6 Channel 5.1 Audio
TRIXES External Sound Card USB 6 Channel 5.1 Audio
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy to use, 22 Jun. 2015
Did everything I needed, it allowed me to hook up an amp and speaker set-up to my laptop for a party I was asked to do at the last minute for a friend, this cheaply, and easily, solved the problem of not enough ports and drivers!!!!

Victorinox Jelly Swiss Card - Red
Victorinox Jelly Swiss Card - Red
Offered by KADOLOISIRS

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect little gadget, 27 Dec. 2014
A perfect little gadget, and a git more subtle than a knife, it fits nicely into a handbag (as my Wife tells me!!) and it has all the great features expected.

Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Men's Razor Blades, 8 Blades
Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Men's Razor Blades, 8 Blades
Offered by Woldo Group

5.0 out of 5 stars and and a good price, end of, 27 Dec. 2014
These are razor blades, for a razor of this type, and and a good price, end of!!

Greenhouse Staging | 4' Long x 3 Tier Chatsworth Staging
Greenhouse Staging | 4' Long x 3 Tier Chatsworth Staging

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits into a greenhouse and acts as the required ..., 27 Dec. 2014
It fits into a greenhouse and acts as the required shelving, it doesn't need to do anything else, and it does this perfectly!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3