Profile for Anne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Speedy Studio 19 Reflection Curtain Holdbacks, Satin Silver, 2 Pack
Speedy Studio 19 Reflection Curtain Holdbacks, Satin Silver, 2 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 31 Jan. 2015
Pretty holdbacks. As a previous reviewer said, you can see the screws, but I liked the end crystal too much to not buy them.

Pristine Crystal Extendable Pole Set Size: 120 cm - 210 cm W, Finish: Satin Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice curtain pole, 31 Jan. 2015
Good quality and very pretty.

August MB300 Portable MP3 Stereo System with FM, Alarm Clock, Radio and Card Reader
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
This is the best little radio we ever bought. It looks stylish and works well.

Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
Very comfortable, block out the light and do not fall off.

Bio Ears Soft Silicone EarPlugs Protection - 3 Pairs
Bio Ears Soft Silicone EarPlugs Protection - 3 Pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars The only earplugs I use, 20 July 2014
My ear canals seem to be a bit weird and normal earplugs fall out once I have put them in. These are the only earplugs which are comfortable, stay put and get rid of all the noise. They are reusable for a while (2-3 weeks maybe), but then the silicone starts to get harder and dirty, which is when I replace them.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 July 2014
This book has inspired me to do a major clean-out around the house and also at work. I even got rid of things which I kept for decades because of sentimental feelings. Now I judge everything harshly whether it brings me joy or not, and if it doesn't, it goes!

Jack Wolfskin District Satchel Green Parrot Green Size:30 x 40 x 12 cm
Jack Wolfskin District Satchel Green Parrot Green Size:30 x 40 x 12 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the perfect bag, lots of pockets to store gadgets and ..., 20 July 2014
I bought this as gift for my boyfriend. It is the perfect bag, lots of pockets to store gadgets and other stuff while we go outdoors for walks.

Gracie Mint Camera Bag
Gracie Mint Camera Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect camera bag., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Gracie Mint Camera Bag (Camera)
This bag has everything I wanted. It comes with a long and short strap, plenty of small pockets and customisable inside diverters. I also love the colour since it goes with everything and is very cheerful and fresh. Big enough to fit my camera, water bottle, phone, charger and all kinds of other things, but not so big that I feel like carrying a ton around.

De'Longhi Coffee Maker Descaler, 0.5 Litre
De'Longhi Coffee Maker Descaler, 0.5 Litre
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the sachets, 5 May 2014
This bottle is much better than the sachets, and works well for our DeLonghi espresso maker. I am only buying this now.

Speedy Aluminium Extendable Tension Rod, White, 100 - 150 Cm for net curtains and voiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well to make a quick curtain, 5 May 2014
I bought this together with clip-on curtain rings to make a simple curtain for a space between two kitchen worktops. Works very well and is very easy to 'install'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4